Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

man i wouldnt be suprised if shoetrends cancelled orders because they realized these shoes were hot and put them on the bay to try and make more money. im probaly way off but i just cant believe they would hold your money until a week after rd and then cancel your order leaving you high and dry. thankyou to all the nters who posted the info about shoetrends because now i know to never buy anything from them. i hope everyones who had their order cancelled was able to find a pair at retail. shoetrends just lost alot of business because of the +%% move they pulled.

Originally Posted by riddla713

man i wouldnt be suprised if shoetrends cancelled orders because they realized these shoes were hot and put them on the bay to try and make more money. im probaly way off but i just cant believe they would hold your money until a week after rd and then cancel your order leaving you high and dry. thankyou to all the nters who posted the info about shoetrends because now i know to never buy anything from them. i hope everyones who had their order cancelled was able to find a pair at retail. shoetrends just lost alot of business because of the +%% move they pulled.
ur way off...

they had the eggplants last yr for 160 and fulfilled orders... and eggplants were selling better after release date than these
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

anyone notice a copper color on the tissue paper in the box tho?
i thought it was interesting when i saw it on a pair i sold
yea i notice that too

still have yet to find a crew neck in a XXL ...sheesh! well i guess getting the foams for 120 is as good as it's gonna get for me...need my crew to come thru!

LOL shoetrends cancelled my order. IMO fkkk Ron of shoetrends they probably reselled the coppers. Shoetrends you just lost a customer. Fing bastards. Vent over.

My Swoosh Pairs Finally Came In Today, Along With A Few Pairs Sourced Elsewhere For Other Members....

**BONUS SHOTS**

DS Clear Sole'd Foam Doubles FTW
pimp.gif

Shoe & Crew
smokin.gif

"Dopeboy's"
laugh.gif

fabolousarch wrote:
riddla713 wrote:
NoIntroNeeded wrote:
yhst-44600485780694_2094_309955085

For anyone looking for a fitted to match. I copped it.

as soon as i saw this pic i went and copped that hat instantly. i dont mean to jock your steez but i had to have it. copper orlando majic new era to match the copper penny foams = crack!
Im going to cosign that! im not copping it but i def think thats  a great look
pimp.gif

AGREE.

I wanted to cop this fitted badly .. once I seen it a few seconds ago. Went to site that my size is GONE. DAMN.

Ehh call my lazy, but anyone got a link to a site that sells the crew?  And does anyone know if they were on/are on swoosh?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

My Swoosh Pairs Finally Came In Today, Along With A Few Pairs Sourced Elsewhere For Other Members....

KEENAN ... Glad your pairs came in 
pimp.gif

this was the whole idea behind the HOH exclusive foam marketing plan. to get the hype train moving along at FULL SPEED just like it is now. now they will release foams in MASS QUANTITIES (and often). and the HOH exclusives will be few and far in between.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

1400 pairs between three stores first go around. now 1400 between two stores on the restock.

funny how these 2 stores were 2 of the 3 stores that got 1400 between them the first time
laugh.gif

nyc FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^^ nice pics love the lighting
word, these look so great in low light
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so i just got home with my coppers and compared them to the royals, blacks, and eggplants.....and i cannot, for the life of me, find anything significantly different in the quality of them. they fit the same and everything.

and as far as the paint is concerned, it's not going anywhere fast. i took some acetone on a cotton swab and really put some elbow grease into a small area(somewhere on the medial side where it wouldn't have been seen if something bad happened) and not one hint of paint came off.
nerd.gif

also when i took the sole off the eggplants, there was one part that
gave me trouble and actually took part of the eggplant color off. so it's
not the foam that's colored but rather a thin, flexible, plastic like
coating that is somehow bonded to the foamposite material itself. i don't know who said the foam itself was colored but that's not the case.

you can get an idea of how it is in this production pic

i said the foam SEEMS/MAY BE colored on the not so recent ones, ut that was obviously just a guess. great observation, nonetheless mayhem. how much are u charging for sole swaps??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

They'll fulfill your order, they just won't do it quickly and you have to e-mail them for updates. 

My pair from sneaker_st came in yesterday. These do look WAY better in person. Once again, shouts out to sneaker_st for the great business.

My pair from sneakerpreorder came in yesterday and the post-office didn't update the online info until today. It was supposed to go to my job. It went to the doorman in the residential next-door. Could have had them in my hands yesterday, so I have to sort it out when I go back to work later.

That Orlando fitted is absolutely sick.

Back
Top Bottom