Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Damn now i'm madd i sold my pairs....my Shoetrends order got cancelled last nite...got one pair now that i already started to wear...oh well there's always sea glow

BTW get at me i have a spot in the BX that has the crew & the t-shirt they're selling them as a bundle for 75 or individually at regular price...large sizes too i saw a 4X and my boy told me he ordered a fullsize run for next week

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by jordan304

do anybody know if footactions are taking these back?? i bought a size 10 for a friend and now he doesnt want them  and i dont know what to do?? the guy at footaction was cool enough to hold them for me now i dont want to take them back cause if i do that he prob wont hold the eggplants for me or look out for me anymore what should i do?

return them to another footaction.

where i live we only have one footaction !! and i was so suprised they even got the coppers

That half cent logo is crazy 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

do anybody know if footactions are taking these back?? i bought a size 10 for a friend and now he doesnt want them  and i dont know what to do?? the guy at footaction was cool enough to hold them for me now i dont want to take them back cause if i do that he prob wont hold the eggplants for me or look out for me anymore what should i do?

return them to another footaction.

where i live we only have one footaction !! and i was so suprised they even got the coppers

set up an ebay account.  or use them to trade for something in the future.

do you guys think the penny crewneck is better or the t-shirt?? i got the t-shirt cause i think its better but i would like to have a sweater to go with my coppers to buy the penny crewneck just looks plain and the penny sign looks like a different color than the shoes..

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

fabolousarch wrote:
riddla713 wrote:
NoIntroNeeded wrote:
yhst-44600485780694_2094_309955085

For anyone looking for a fitted to match. I copped it.

as soon as i saw this pic i went and copped that hat instantly. i dont mean to jock your steez but i had to have it. copper orlando majic new era to match the copper penny foams = crack!
Im going to cosign that! im not copping it but i def think thats  a great look
pimp.gif

AGREE.

I wanted to cop this fitted badly .. once I seen it a few seconds ago. Went to site that my size is GONE. DAMN.

Damn Rico...I happened to look on the site last night. I knew it was just a matter of time before they had a fitted to match. I ordered last night.

Originally Posted by NikeShoeAddict

20974_711045317696_37520843_39678231_3022860_n.jpg
this is a crazy pic, did you take this yourself?  foams for days, you can have a fresh pair for like 10 years probably 20 years depending how you rock them... 

this may be late news, but according to kixandthecity, there's a full restock at HOH in Harlem for those that didn't cop a pair~

^a little late. but the info is always appreciated,especially for those who missed out
pimp.gif

btw- their re-stock is 600 pairs (for people who didn't catch on yesterday)

crewneck >> tee imo

hopefully nike throws up the crew on ndc soon. waiting patiently for a fitted from CC
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

REMINDER:

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM!!

ANY ATTEMPT TO DO SO, MAY LEAD TO A BAN OR SUSPENSION!!

THIS INCLUDES ANY HOOKUPS FOR RETAIL OR LESS SINCE IT WOULD STILL INVOLVE A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE!

ALSO INCLUDES ALL THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" AND "SIG CHECK" TYPE RESPONSES!

ANY ATTEMPTS THOUGHT TO BE A BUY/SELL/TRADE REPLY WILL BE LOOKED AT AS ONE!

BEFORE YOU THINK YOU'RE JUST "HELPING" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT IT MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION!

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

The way Nike droppin these you'd think they never plan on droppin em again. Seems like they dumping truckloads of coppers in the streets. I love it. Re-sellers selling at retail. LOL. HOH heads are salty. This is gonna kill the HOH Exclusives hopefully. You can get just as much hype if not more from a GR than a QS sometimes AND make a ton of money. Not to mention alot of first time foam buyers have a chance to try it and fall in love. Then they want the next one. There's no turning back now.

yeah these are my 1st real foams (I dont count the ½ Cents as foams)

Since I keep seeing the some sillyness in this thread

I got a question ?

Who Designed The foamposite and is there any early pics of the shoe ?

I know the story about the mold and the rest of that

But who made the shoe ?

Back
Top Bottom