Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Can someone help me out, what size shoe lace should I get for the copper foams because I want to leave the last two shoe lace eyelets empty. The extra lace I get when I do it with the stock laces are too long.

youre replacing your laces? just tie your damn shoes man.... You've got my vote for dumbest question in this thread though.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^honesty....before I had the coppers in my hand I woulda said Purps>coppers easy.

Now that I have em....I'd say just flip a coin. Its too hard to decide between the two.

i feel the same way,  i have both eggplants and coppers but these coppers are really growing on me alot. 
Yeah. Coppers seem like they can go with most things that you throw on. With Eggs you're more limited.

Originally Posted by kevvv

DajonDondo wrote:

smfh camping for these??? smfh.. im about to go smfh get my smfh secnond pair later today.. i got mine early. smfh.. all u gotta do is call smfh around smfh and you'll get spots.. smfh..

If anyone needs a pair smfh PM me.. 200+shipping.... im out in a hr. smfh
why are you syfh so much ? It makes me smfh the amount of times you syfh

Did dudes really CAMP for these though, i saw plenty pics of long lines but no tents..lol..

Campin and waitin HOURS in line are 2 very different things.

what about this hat
nerd.gif

2hxsihg.jpg

Is it me or do these fit a lil snug?  Got my true size, 11.5.  I had the royals when they first dropped and I swore they fit just right.  Gettin old and feet gettin wider FTL
laugh.gif
.  Damn shame

Well I really don't care what this forum thinks, I've already gotten plenty of compliments with that yankee hat.. Thanks for the flames kids. Also IMO I think I'm gonna completely pass up on eggplants, again lol. Copper's are just better.  That DB hat and Magic hat is just uugh :tongue:uke:

Originally Posted by dexion

Well I really don't care what this forum thinks, I've already gotten plenty of compliments with that yankee hat.. Thanks for the flames kids. Also IMO I think I'm gonna completely pass up on eggplants, again lol. Copper's are just better.  That DB hat and Magic hat is just uugh :tongue:uke:

roll.gif
You know in ur heart that the orlando and d backs fitted look better with the kicks then that yankee u got. but its cool. wear what you want fam.

^

No hate fam.

But that yankee fitted goes better with the BOX than the kicks..look at it.

You need them wheat tim duncan foams with that hat.

Originally Posted by Stixx

youre replacing your laces? just tie your damn shoes man.... You've got my vote for dumbest question in this thread though.

I am tying them idiot, Im just not lacing them all the way up. You've got my vote for dumbest person on this thread though

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

These Coppers are my first pair of foams, now I don't know if I just got caught up in the hype. Don't know if I should keep them or bring them back haha. Kinda too flashy for me I think

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Can someone help me out, what size shoe lace should I get for the copper foams because I want to leave the last two shoe lace eyelets empty. The extra lace I get when I do it with the stock laces are too long.

Seriously, guys?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

These Coppers are my first pair of foams, now I don't know if I just got caught up in the hype. Don't know if I should keep them or bring them back haha. Kinda too flashy for me I think

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Seriously, guys?

laugh.gif
Yeah, seriously. I can't wear a shoe that  I paid for with my own money the way I want? 

missed out on this last week but theres plenty in ebay were you could get it for the exact same price, maybe lower
ohwell.gif
 but i guess i'll just pass on this and just get the eggplants next month
tired.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Obviously you can't if you're looking for another set of laces.
laugh.gif

!## are you talking about?! How is changing the length of the laces not wearing them how I want?

I like the orlando fitted the best out of all the fitteds but my golaith fitted matches pretty good

Magic and dbacks fitted puke? Lol...ain't knockin what u want to wear but u can't honestly tell me the magic fitted or the dbacks fitted don't go more than the yankee fitted u have

Dudes are killing that gif...$**# aint even funny anymore
grin.gif
...gettin a chance to head to bk early today...gonna peep my deliveries that came wed-fri...will post pics...this trip will def. Take a lifetime...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom