Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by crbeezy

what you guys think

32426aa48d7c02ad8981014012a08204bc0a8a3c.jpg
r u kidding? 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

I don't know...
indifferent.gif
 this fit is questionable the only thing I see matching is his fitted....
yeah i def wouldnt dare put that on, but to each its own... looks suspect to me

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

you sure did my dude.....crazy...
smh.gif
....sad....and we both laughed at the notion too.....
smh.gif

LOL it's gonna happen.... copper on one foot, eggplant on the other....i'll wait

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Nike should try to design some new heat. Maybe a Foamposite Two.
foamposite lite? skyposite?
I did say NEW heat right ? LoL ... would never rock lites or skyposites.
skyposites are ugly, granted. but the foam lites are a heavy sleeper
pimp.gif

thinkin about pullin it on my first pair of flightposites. been sittin on my watching list for 2 months. shoe looks too skinny but I'm gonna give em a shot.

Is anyone gonna make a nt copper shirt I have a few designs in mind who do you talk to about putting them out

Yeah...I didn't relize the gear would be so hard to find...I guess black button up it is....I'm tired of looking for "copper brown"

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by jer23

Originally Posted by jer23

i found a store in new england that's got them for retail. unfortunately, i'm in FL, but they're holding a sz12 for me. if anyone would be willing to pick those up for me, i'd tell them where to go and they could pick up their size and however many more they want...
so, on the 17th 617jordanhead replied 'Im in boston i could do that where is the spot', and he said he'd pick them up for me.
3 days later and NOTHING.  My pair had been picked up, but every attempt that I made to contact Lewis was met with a stone wall.  seriously, i'd rather have someone come out and say 'yeah, i burned you, now you know not to trust strangers' than simply blow me off.   and the kicker is that when i contacted him from another email address regarding a pair of foams that he had on craigslist he replied in minutes...seriously, not cool.
i still don't have my 12s and i'm none to happy about it. 

indifferent.gif

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS? .......... 

I hope everything works out SOON.

Originally Posted by yankee4life12

DSC00393.jpg

just got my shirt from nickevery.com - i cant wait for this rain to stop!!! i want to rock this fit already, but i guess ill wait for sun!
yeah.. that shirt matches perfectly tho bro.. but I wouldnt want to wear a shirt that reads "just the tip".. but I think other then my Penny shirt.. I'm just gonna rock my black lacoste polo

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by chino73

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by chino73

that crewneck is kinda pricey. whats the cheapest i can cop for?
60 dollars is pricey?
yessir, for a nike sweater. a polo sweater, no. a nike one, yea.

but a polo sweater for 60 cash is on sale...regular price is often well over 100...if your reasoning is quality, then i take it you haven't put on a NSW sweater

i got my sweater for 60 and i couldn't be happier...alot of ya sleeping on plain ol' quality...champion superhoods are 65 bucks but you know you're paying for

quality. that crew neck is a solid purchase.

Judgin from the yellow flannel and the just the tip tee some of u cats shoulda just waited for the royals and went from there. peeps mustve said 100,000,000 times in here just keep it simple. u don't need to look for gear with the exact copper color of the shoes. you'll drive urself crazy. No hate just giving guidance. Next some dudes gonna post a shirt he glued pennies too. LOL

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by NAPONAPO

nyc heads --- did anybody hear that the coppers are restocked all sizes at house of hoops, footlocker on 34th street and fordham road footlocker???

i got em already, but im hearing whispers that all 3 of those spots got em and theyre just sitting there.

since last friday.......Niketown NY has them too went yesterday...still there

too many restocks 
roll.gif
thats how it should be 
just walk in and buy them

that how it was in the early to mid 90's

the hottest nike shoes always had restocks 

there was never such a thing as a sneaker resellers 
yup, popular jordans in da mid 90's were re-stocked at least 3-4 times in a season, da OG raptors looked different each time they were re-produced. Pat's old website described

each rendition with detail.

Judgin from the yellow flannel and the just the tip tee some of u cats shoulda just waited for the royals and went from there. peeps mustve said 100,000,000 times in here just keep it simple. u don't need to look for gear with the exact copper color of the shoes. you'll drive urself crazy. No hate just giving guidance. Next some dudes gonna post a shirt he glued pennies too. LOL

LMAO you dudes are on a roll!

Back
Top Bottom