Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

only way i could see the coppers in new york is if your banging a female shoe store owner, or if you have a pair on hold or layaway until a 50% weekend comes around.

the blk red and blk foams made to $100 around my way back in 2007. im killin myself for not getting the all blk foams.

those all blk foams haunt me in my dreams cause i slept on them too
mad.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

looks like im going 2 pay $100 for coppers...

"yep, ya know this"
grin.gif

cactus and black and red penny foamposites at their lowest were 150...you in NY son, ain't no one sleeping on these.
naw ninja i seen em in some spots for 100

for 100, i wont mind buying another pair, where can i get them for 100? i dont wanna spend another 200 on them, i dont feel its worth it, but for a buck i will wear them in the snow

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

looks like im going 2 pay $100 for coppers...

"yep, ya know this"
grin.gif

cactus and black and red penny foamposites at their lowest were 150...you in NY son, ain't no one sleeping on these.
naw ninja i seen em in some spots for 100
in manhattan? pssh no way....probably da last size 14 or something...as soon as da black and red foamposite pennys went down to 150 they was gone.

Dudes sat on red/blk's, dooms, caro blu, and pearls I believe as well till 100...I remember them being right at the top of the escalator at 34th

nah man....foams as soon as they drop in my hood they gone...only foamposites i ever seen drop to 100 were da caro foamposite pros, and da all red foamposite Pros went all da

way down to 89.00 in DR jays...

frankly both those suck, but dooms? them !*$@@ sold well, pearls were GONE in 2002.....

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Dudes sat on red/blk's, dooms, caro blu, and pearls I believe as well till 100...I remember them being right at the top of the escalator at 34th

sure were downtown for a buck.....

Originally Posted by pay jape

penny in da 90's = lebron now
hell no.
again another asinine statement from ninjahood.
penny was the man but he is not on the level of stardom lebron is. 

lol. That statement had me buggin too. I didn't know if he was talking about penny and lebron as players or penny's and lebron's line of kicks. either way he was dead and stankin'.

Originally Posted by pay jape

penny in da 90's = lebron now
hell no.
again another asinine statement from ninjahood.
penny was the man but he is not on the level of stardom lebron is. 

oh really? wanna explain why nike would risk giving someone that wasn't da "next jordan" a sneaker that was a astronomical 180 dollars back in

1997?

Penny.jpg

yeah what does that cover say? ok...shhhhhhh

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

black and reds never dropped to 100 in my hood

im tryin to tell these noobz, soon as they hit 150 they was GONE...they was already selling pretty good at 200, problem was people were

picking da playoff jordan VIII @ 150 over black and red penny foamposites @ 200...this was da holidays mind you.

ninja you know better than that, that wasn't even up for discussion, he was nothing like Mike...... But Anfernee Hardaway = Tracy McGrady

i remember the black and red foam ones being $99 at footaction for months...it was only a few smaller sizes i believe though....they probably got scooped on a friends and family sale

Originally Posted by Stixx

ninja you know better than that, that wasn't even up for discussion, he was nothing like Mike...... But Anfernee Hardaway = Tracy McGrady
i never said he was LIKE mike..i said duke had hype like lebron in da 90's

and you're basically co-signin by saying penny =Mcgrady cuz remember in da early 2000's it was Kobe VS Tracy

foam phelps asked me to post the tee he made to mathc the coppers. mind u, it's a cam phone, but due to the classic movie status and this particular scene, i like it. foam phelps thanks yall in advance for ur (constructive) criticism.

70z9ky.jpg

Back
Top Bottom