Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

loving my copper foams, copper shirt, and copper sweater
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

Just recieved my coppers from 617jordanhead dudes legit!

LEGIT INDEED!

*UPDATE*
- Apparently Jerm23's Posts Were A Bit Misleading........ Jeremiah DID NOT Ever Send Payment For The Size 12 Coppers He Claimed To Be Waiting Days For.... IN FACT He Sent 617Jordanhead A Lowball Offer Of $200 Paypal'd For 617Jordanhead To Take The Time And Pick Up This Pair Jerm23 Apparently Had On Hold.... 617Jordanhead's Paypal Payment Has Been Refunded And As Proof That He IS NOT A Scammer As Jerm23 Had Made It Out For Him To Be, Here Is A Copy Of The Email From Jeremiah He Forwarded To Me :

i'd need them shipped to FL for $200 total via paypal and a picture sent to confirm.
in short, you do this for me and you can make $75 per pair that you buy.
as long is this works for you, i'll give you the location.
i've got a few other people that have already emailed me, but you were the first, so...

Jeremiah

Hope All Is Cleared Up Now And Thank You 617Jordanhead For Your Understanding
wink.gif

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Whats the hype behind these again? I just want to know.

12 years later asking about da hype on penny foamposites?
laugh.gif
I just don't see it for a shoe that looks like that, especially in that colorway.
penny in da 90's = lebron now

penny's sneaker line = best line after jordan in da 90's in basketball

foamposite penny one = best sneaker in da penny line

copper color = play on anfernee hardaway's "penny" nickname

foamposites = one of da most durable sneakers nike produces..sells out @ 200 a pop.

get it? got it? good.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

looks like im going 2 pay $100 for coppers...

"yep, ya know this"
grin.gif

cactus and black and red penny foamposites at their lowest were 150...you in NY son, ain't no one sleeping on these.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

Just recieved my coppers from 617jordanhead dudes legit!

LEGIT INDEED!

*UPDATE*
- Apparently Jerm23's Posts Were A Bit Misleading........ Jeremiah DID NOT Ever Send Payment For The Size 12 Coppers He Claimed To Be Waiting Days For.... IN FACT He Sent 617Jordanhead A Lowball Offer Of $200 Paypal'd For 617Jordanhead To Take The Time And Pick Up This Pair Jerm23 Apparently Had On Hold.... 617Jordanhead's Paypal Payment Has Been Refunded And As Proof That He IS NOT A Scammer As Jerm23 Had Made It Out For Him To Be, Here Is A Copy Of The Email From Jeremiah He Forwarded To Me :

i'd need them shipped to FL for $200 total via paypal and a picture sent to confirm.
in short, you do this for me and you can make $75 per pair that you buy.
as long is this works for you, i'll give you the location.
i've got a few other people that have already emailed me, but you were the first, so...

Jeremiah

Hope All Is Cleared Up Now And Thank You 617Jordanhead For Your Understanding
wink.gif

Cues: The Rock Clapping

pretty pitifull when an "idea" turns into a flame fest, but oh well, what do you expect when you come to the nt boards, i swear some of these dudes should be judges for americas next top model

Its not even about that tho...me and kickz peeped that shirt up close and personal, the %$#% is mustard for goodness sake....and you did ask for our opinion and when you do that, you are expecting criticism...you win some, and obviously, you lose some
ohwell.gif

whattt?! no one else plays just the tip? not even for a second?

yeah.. that shirt matches perfectly tho bro.. but I wouldnt want to wear a shirt that reads "just the tip".. but I think other then my Penny shirt.. I'm just gonna rock my black lacoste polo

how is DC ,B-MORE, and NYC lookin on these? Are the sold out? Is the 'hood overflooded like a sneaker tsunami hit?

what the hell is just the tip? Thats what you say to a chick (that you trust) when you trying to get that raw poppin for the first time in the bed. baby relax its just the tip... after you done light one up
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I just need that Diamonds back fitted on the other page. That would be a great match, the shoes are mad comfy too, my first foams...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Its not even about that tho...me and kickz peeped that shirt up close and personal, the %$#% is mustard for goodness sake....and you did ask for our opinion and when you do that, you are expecting criticism...you win some, and obviously, you lose some
ohwell.gif
its no big deal because i already had the flannel for my grand purps and really was just throwing around some ideas but i pretty much expected the worse after i took a second look myself

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

looks like im going 2 pay $100 for coppers...

"yep, ya know this"
grin.gif

cactus and black and red penny foamposites at their lowest were 150...you in NY son, ain't no one sleeping on these.
naw ninja i seen em in some spots for 100
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

that's not what he's talking about
but still, no need to brag until you already do it
wink.gif

Ninja is good for history lessons, but the truth is he enjoys eating retail

I on the other hand am an elistist. Thanks for being on the same page Thunder

only way i could see the coppers in new york is if your banging a female shoe store owner, or if you have a pair on hold or layaway until a 50% weekend comes around.

the blk red and blk foams made to $100 around my way back in 2007. im killin myself for not getting the all blk foams.

Back
Top Bottom