Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by ninjahood

instant classic....i can see these going for 400 in a couple of years.
defintetly agree with that...
I like this colorway more and more, I agree too. Hopefully we WONT see it on a half cent

Bingo

exactly, when nike makes something and it does well they try to put it on so much stuff. the air max wavy in every foamposite colorways are so ugly
sick.gif

i wiped my @@@ with some cloth and it almost looked like copper,just no metallic finish. pretty close match. so Id say its pretty easy to match these.... fn guy
30t6p3b.gif

Sorry for the GRAVE DIG but I was wondering if anybody knew where I could find the Halfcent crew neck.

Mine mysteriously came up MISSING when my EX went washing.

I need a L

^^ Whew, good luck with that fam....they're a helluva lot more rare than the kicks @ this point.

The copper release i remmber it, this was when footaction on 34 st was organized. you basically had to show up by 7, the fta employees would hand out tickets and they would jot down ur size and with that ticket you was guaranteed a pair. I bought two pair and i sold the other pair for retail. as far as the aftermath of the coppers, i only wore my coppers 6 times and the soles still look icy. do you guys think the coppers look better than the metallic red.foams

These go great with Hard Denim...still one of my favorite pairs I felt were slightly slept on....still looking for another pair @ a reasonable price

One of the hardest fits I saw for the Coppers on here...when Ty from LDRS posted this in the wdyw thread a few months before they dropped....made me wanna cop even more
tumblr_luzdsi0NhX1qcij6co1_400.jpg

tumblr_luzdsi0NhX1qcij6c

pimp.gif

The last REAL Foamposite release IMO . After these dropped we started to see the wave of wild hype grow to exponential levels. Coppers will always be appreciated and severely underrated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

The last REAL Foamposite release IMO . After these dropped we started to see the wave of wild hype grow to exponential levels. Coppers will always be appreciated and severely underrated
pimp.gif

by who? they sold out da min they released....then again im in NYC, foamposite captial along wit da DMV

My boy's pair has one shoe made in Taiwan, and the other shoe made in China
laugh.gif

Anyone else experience this? We also can see and feel the difference, obviously the Taiwan shoe is far more superior in terms of the grooves and quality.

My %@$#% are still icey.

I love wearing these....the color is so tuff and people are always looking at em.

I was thinking about getting rid of my second pair then I thought to myself I need to keep this colorway verses the newer brighter ones.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I was thought about getting rid of my second pair then I thought to myself I need to keep this colorway verses the newer brighter ones.

You did right..... I got rid of my second pair and now I regret the hell out of it... Lol... 3rd best colorway after the royals and eggplants IMO .....

Back
Top Bottom