Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Ron from shoetrends just informed me about the cancellation of the shoes...now I gotta see if I don't get raped for a pair. BTW did anyone get their refund in their paypal account yet?

I have to throw in my two cents here. While there's nothing wrong with trying to match up an outfit to go with your kicks (I do it all the time), quite frankly I think the coppers are best worn with neutral non-matching colors liker nyrican23. Just some blue jeans and a dark color shirt allow these kicks to do all the talking. And judging by all the broken necks I saw when I wore them last weekend in just this manner, they talk a lot!

Originally Posted by fabolousarch

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

a couple pics
2ls87sj.jpg

2h6y6oy.jpg

these shirts are horrible fam! rethink the outfit  

^^^ this dude don't know what he talking about. Must not know how to dress 
laugh.gif
.  The plaid #!+$ is str8 and a good match, Im not feeling that white polo shirt tho. 

These resellers are crazy asking over $100 for the crew on ebay. I'm hoping there is a flood of these just waiting to hit the store like the foams did.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Rocked em today
smokin.gif
  .....Some of these dudes are tryin wayyy too hard to match
laugh.gif

52xw13.jpg

nyfbix.jpg
^^  I feel you, I rocked mines yestrday and just threw something regular on. These don't need to be matched up like that. People passing on these gonna regret it come next year. 

Fedex dropped off my 2 pairs from NDC. Kinda disappointed with the quality though, the foam feels way thinner then any other foam also they look like the paint wont last to long. Hopefully the eggplants that are coming out in March stay like the first time they dropped.

Bonus:

my pair came from sneakerSt after all. I was just pulling into my complex when I seen the big brown bus standing still in front my Building.

I hurried up..Parked. Hopped out just in time to catch mr post man coming down the stairs..Im like is that for 20-201? Like yes..My eyes grew..

Mind you I was already pissed that he was about to not leave my kicks because my fat #%@ roommate only comes to the door when shes

expecting a food delivery.. ugh pos. Can't wait till my lease up. Uggggh..Sorry had to vent again..

Here they are.

bip21h.jpg

1426jbt.jpg

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Fedex dropped off my 2 pairs from NDC. Kinda disappointed with the quality though, the foam feels way thinner then any other foam also they look like the paint wont last to long. Hopefully the eggplants that are coming out in March stay like the first time they dropped.

Bonus:
Why you gotta do that for?
smh.gif
Seeing those Kryptonates still make me hurt after I missed them for $250 on eBay

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i need a pair of them army foams... how limited are they, does anyone know? i heard 72 pairs
i believe 82 pairs but not too sure
eyes.gif

^^ good looking brother, i keep hearing all kinds of numbers, but anything under 100 pairs seems nice

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

think these will still be in NYC next week? bi weekly checks killing me

with HOH getting 600 pairs tomorrow you should be good.

Thanks for selling them to me Joe
pimp.gif
when you gunna get rid of your HOH Royals
nerd.gif

I'm sure there was more then 82 pairs of the armies

And CrAzYFLiPxNyC you were definitely slackin lol

Spoiler [+]
2czbu38.jpg
]
http://CrAzYFLiPxNyC.u.yuku.com

^^ damn nice kryptonates mike im still pissed i missed them at outlet my phone was off when i had got text where they were at smh on me
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom