Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

lebron has already surpassed pennys whole career. and he is only getting better.
just because nike gave penny a 180 dollar sneaker doesnt mean anything. people can called penny alot of things.
but they never called him MVP

lebron wins.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

So if a sneaker doesnt sell out then its wack?

What type of logic is that?
son those red foamposite pros were weak, i remember only project dwellers rocked those wit matchin red bandanas, 2 tone flight jackets, and baggy !#! pepe jeans
laugh.gif

People like or dont like whatever, thats beside the point.

Im just tryin to understand your way of thinking.

Do you NOT like the shoe because of the color/ design? Or because they didnt fly off shelves or because people had bamma outfits with em?

Plenty of supposed heat nowadays , sat on the shelves back in the days till they collected dust..

I probly seen 100 foolish eggplant outfits on the NYC streets, so what theyre till Hot.  

Originally Posted by pay jape

lebron has already surpassed pennys whole career. and he is only getting better.
just because nike gave penny a 180 dollar sneaker doesnt mean anything. people can called penny alot of things.
but they never called him MVP

lebron wins.
Pay Jape, I am not sure how old you are & this is not to knock you, but I remember Penny & his career & at the time this shoe was released he owned the league! He did the things that Lebron does without a God like body, which Lebron has. So this is why Nike dropped the most expensive shoe on him. He was the second most marketable basketball player behind MJ. So the shoe became a classic b/c of that & it was the only other Nike shoe behind Jordan's that didn't sport the BIG Nike swoosh! The only reason why you do not hear about him in the same breathe as the greats is b/c he was the first player that needed micro fracture surgery & his career was cut short. He did return, but was only a shell of himself. Medicine had not made the advances in that area then, so he was  not able to benefit from what they know now. 

Take a look at the NBA championship games with Orlando & Houston. As dominant as Shaq is he was a whimp & Penny carried them! The Dream treated him like a wet paper bag. He tore through him! The Dream is the only center Shaq respected b/c of this series.

624041-602.gif

yeah...just looking at em now draws no desire to ever buy em.....
laugh.gif
i remember me walking by em in DR jays and to this day i didn't regret it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

624041-602.gif

yeah...just looking at em now draws no desire to ever buy em.....
laugh.gif
i remember me walking by em in DR jays and to this day i didn't regret it.
sick.gif
they were disgusting glad i passed on em

This thread ain't even about coppers no more. We all want certain kicks. Need to appreciate what we're gettin and chill. either way Nike gonna do what it wants. No one man can change that. It's not even that serious LOL No need to get all worked up. This thread is done for.

ANYWHER BESIDES EBAY THAT I COULD STILL FIND THE CREW IN A XXL???....LOOKIN 4 ONE....ARE THEY STILL SUPPOSE 2HIT NDC SOON???.....THANKS

Finally picked up a pair today at HOH. I couldnt resist these in person! They were still sold out of the shirts and crews.

b moore i remember all that about penny.
and im not knocking him because he was my 3rd fav player behind mj and and timmy. but when in comparison to lebron...lets be real.

Originally Posted by pay jape

b moore i remember all that about penny.
and im not knocking him because he was my 3rd fav player behind mj and and timmy. but when in comparison to lebron...lets be real.

you cant compare lebron to alot of players though.... its different and people will always be indifferent when it comes to players because of the times and era and style of play..... you cant compare lebron to Penny anyways because hes different, the NBA never seen a type of lebron player with that size and speed.....
penny at his peek was a premier/great/all star player.... he was supposed to carry the nba (the same with grant hill)..... but injuries slowed him down. 

also red foam pros > _____
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom