copper foamposites :: thanks wale

laugh.gif

I had to give it a try.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

these shoes are atrocious....i dont see how any chick is rocking...to each their own i guess

3746633340_1531548c71.jpg

Those Orion Griffrey's you like are atrocious....

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Nah really, they are ATROCIOUS...
grin.gif

wink.gif

add35270e5b1753ca482d80b12f97806d07daa1.jpg

your statement is outlandish. those griffs are beautiful. we have different taste clearly. so keep it movin small fry

tongue.gif

^They're both beautiful
pimp.gif
. But overall, I don't think females are really into foams because I have not seen one rocking a pair and out of all the collections I've seen, not one even has a pair.
ohwell.gif

Anyways, anyone know when Sports Zone in Springfield is getting them?
nerd.gif

Ain't nothing hostile brotha, I just assumed you thought I was being a smart %%% because of your "low" post count, and for once, I wasn't.

That's just the response you gonna get at this point from stores.  Right or wrong.

gimekix wrote:
I dont see too many ppl asking about or even rockin these crazy releases in richmond. I be fellin like im the only sneakerhead here. 
[Clay Davis] "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddddddddddd..."

The "new resellers" are out 'chea.  And the lurkers view this board, but just don't post.   Reason I sent you a PM instead of posting up here live what I sent you.

Knock on wood for so many spots, but not the same demand of people like DC, Nova, PG County and Philly.

lol @ 50 and Bert... or is that Ernie?  

Debating if I'm gonna beast and wear these foams tomorrow on "dress down" day.  Got the jawns this morning.  Selling junk on NT has been good to me this week...

"balloonoboy,"  Did you read the previous page?   Like Campbell soup, its in there...
laugh.gif

^Yea I only saw VA spots. I was looking for something close to Temple Hills.

Eastover hasn't gotten theirs in yet nor has Iverson. I guess I'll just have to wait.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

What is everyone wearing with these shoes??

I have a couple of Ideas but I need more..
Personally, this is one of the shoes that will reveal if a bamma can dress or not.

Shoe does everything, outfit wise.

Demin (not black) and basic ONE color basic shirt/pullover/vneck/t is all you need to get by like Mary and Meth.

But I know bammas gonna go overboard with the black and gold like they Goldust.

That $60 1cent thin crew neck everyone beasted for is a sign.  

^
roll.gif
...take at look at the official thread in the Nike Retro forum. Dudes be trying to find shirts,hats,tees,polos,jeans... to match the Coppers
smh.gif

I'll just wear these with a pair of straight-leg jeans and a black tee. Simplicity is best
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

What is everyone wearing with these shoes??

I have a couple of Ideas but I need more..
Personally, this is one of the shoes that will reveal if a bamma can dress or not.

Shoe does everything, outfit wise.

Demin (not black) and basic ONE color basic shirt/pullover/vneck/t is all you need to get by like Mary and Meth.

But I know bammas gonna go overboard with the black and gold like they Goldust.

That $60 1cent thin crew neck everyone beasted for is a sign.  
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastover hasn't gotten theirs in yet nor has Iverson. I guess I'll just have to wait.

Well ALL Sports Zones SHOULD have theirs in tomorrow.

Every Sports Zone locations will have these at some point.. The PG, Springfield, and Georgetown locations will have the most pairs.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Well ALL Sports Zones SHOULD have theirs in tomorrow.

Every Sports Zone locations will have these at some point.. The PG, Springfield, and Georgetown locations will have the most pairs.
Sup, so "SHOULD" as in selling or receiving? good lookin champ...

Any spots in bmore get there shipments in? called and went to a few spots today and earybody said still waiting on em........tryin to get em out the way this weekend cause i gotta work during the week......any help would be appreciated

Anyone near Annandale,VA nice enough to pick up a size 11 for me for retail+tax?..or give me a ride to Springfield?

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

^Oh my fault
laugh.gif
..Yes, I'll pay $10 extra bucks for gas money

You better hop on that good ol' 401 youngin....
wink.gif

laugh.gif

But all jokes aside, next to PG, Springfield is hypebeast central. They camp for any release. 

You better get in good with the employees there, so you can get releases early, or on hold.

^Oh my fault
laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

But all jokes aside, next to PG, Springfield is hypebeast central. They camp for any release. 

You better get in good with the employees there, so you can get releases early, or on hold.
Yup
laugh.gif
. I hop on that bus whenever I have no rides. Did that last year for the Eggplant release and copped my pair a week after release...when
Sports Zone restocked. But I don't know if the buses are running on Saturday though because of the snow
eyes.gif
. But oh well, I'll just wait for the restock the upcoming week since I know there won't be any leftovers because of the hype that Foams have been getting.

*Being 17 with no car unappreciation
smh.gif

^Oh my fault
laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Yup
laugh.gif
. I hop on that bus whenever I have no rides. Did that last year for the Eggplant release and copped my pair a week after release...when
Sports Zone restocked. But I don't know if the buses are running on Saturday though because of the snow
eyes.gif
. But oh well, I'll just wait for the restock the upcoming week since I know there won't be any leftovers because of the hype that Foams have been getting.

*Being 17 with no car unappreciation
smh.gif

Well when they get theirs in, I'll see if I can get an 11 put aside for you.

Damn snow delaying my stipend check... Won't be able to cop... hopefully the urrea will get so many SZ 13 pairs that I can cop sometime next week.

I like the joints. They more decent on the foot than I expected. And 30% off was a good look.

Ole' bamma Ian making sure Wale's name stays at the top.

#Bamma.

From what I was told, most stores aren't releasing them this Saturday. SOmething about them being recalled. Both Sport Zone and DTLR said this.

Back
Top Bottom