copper foamposites :: thanks wale

^co-sign, that's where I'll be on sat... Blown about droppin $200 but all my hookups are gone...

You guys think I can use a merchandise card for these? I got one for $190 for FTL... 
eyes.gif

grin.gif

wow these seem like they're gonna be extremely available. i told this dude at school that, but all he kept saying was "son i know you got them bmore connects, help me out they limited."

They are gonna be everywhere but everybody and their momma tryna get these, I heard mad girls talking about they tryna cop so.... seem like another "space jam hyped release"

Originally Posted by PsilentNupe

They are gonna be everywhere but everybody and their momma tryna get these, I heard mad girls talking about they tryna cop so.... seem like another "space jam hyped release"

they dont come in kid sizes though

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

these are going to be far more available here in the 757 than the eggplants were (and the eggplants were readily availble)

footlocker in footaction in lynnhaven will have these...both did not have the eggplants...

so i can only imagine dayum near every store in military will have these this go 'round...

U think DTLR on little creek would have them ??

walking out on a limb here, but i would ASSUME yes...

give them a call...757-587-2406

no need for anyone to stress on this release..

if worse comes to worse and sum1 needs help due to work/snowed in/whatever the case may be, get at me...

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

footlocker's not gettin them. right now its footaction that is gettin them! They got one in woodbridge!
Footlockers are getting them.

That's where I'm putting mine in layaway...
yup u are right ( my bad) cause at first they said FTL's weren't goin to get them. BUT it's only selective stores.  I got confirmed today that the Footaction @ potomac mills gettin 120 pairs. FTA in springfield NOT gettin them n i think FTA in manassas not gettin them as well... 
120 pairs?
sick.gif
Everyone will have these damn things. Hopefully it's the same situation for Eggplants 'cus no way am I gonna go on a search for those.

Dam........Im hopin the snow dont stop everybody from releasing on saturday.....i gotta work during weekdays and the little connects i did have stores closed down....oh well.......guess i will start callin around tommorow

"Jordan Freak 32,"

That's the hottest spot in Nova.

They will sellout in less than 14 days -- and that's including weekends.

I guarantee it.

And I ONLY say 14 days because I'm trying to put a "friday" check or "1st and 15th" check in the equation.

For some, phone bills, cable, etc. ain't getting paid this month.......................................................................

I'd pay someone to take pics at Fair Oaks and post.

I just need the comedy of all the moms and dads there.

laugh.gif

Inbox always open.

I'd pay someone to take pics at Fair Oaks and post.

I just need the comedy of all the moms and dads there.

laugh.gif

Inbox always open.
hahahah TRUE! imma tell my boy to take some pics... 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by PsilentNupe

they dont come in kid sizes though
Most likely cuz its valentines day, tryna get there man fresh!

these shoes are atrocious....i dont see how any chick is rocking...to each their own i guess

Originally Posted by gimekix

I went up to white oak in richmond and dude didnt know if they were gettin um. who is gettin these here?
laugh.gif
  I guess they tired of all the new faces trying to hore around for deliveries of these and the VIs.
757 wrote:

these are going to be far more available here in the 757 than the eggplants were (and the eggplants were readily availble)

footlocker in footaction in lynnhaven will have these...both did not have the eggplants...

so i can only imagine dayum near every store in military will have these this go 'round...
Real talk.  *clap clap*

Im far from a new face i get a lot of my releases from there. you even looked out for me on those 1/2 cents over there. 
dont let the number of post fool you i have been on niketalk for about 4 years now im no newbie. 

^
I'm not saying YOU are. Damn. Chill.

I'm just saying, at any hood spot, once the phone starts ringing every 5 minutes, and people walking up with the same questions every 10 minutes, and the same crews start "hanging" around stores looking for shipments to arrive...

You should already know how it is... Reason for my laughing icon.

-----------------------------------

You want the foams?

Check you inbox.

Peace.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

these shoes are atrocious....i dont see how any chick is rocking...to each their own i guess

3746633340_1531548c71.jpg

Those Orion Griffrey's you like are atrocious....

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Nah really, they are ATROCIOUS...
grin.gif

wink.gif

eyes...theres no hostility here that was all friendly...madd respect cuz I was just sayin.

I dont see too many ppl asking about or even rockin these crazy releases in richmond. I be fellin like im the only sneakerhead here.

Shouts to all my central VA sneakerheads. Oh and how can i forget all my Danville heads big ups they dont kno bout us down there.

Can we make a list of all the stores in area expected to get them on Sat.?

Normally I wouldn't ask for something like this, but since the snow has delayed many shipments, I think it would be a great idea.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Can we make a list of all the stores in area expected to get them on Sat.?

Normally I wouldn't ask for something like this, but since the snow has delayed many shipments, I think it would be a great idea.

11w8t1c.gif

Back
Top Bottom