copper foamposites :: thanks wale

Yeah, I did some retreading and I got the same thing Kev. Everybody rushing theirs out the warehouse for tomorrow. They're nice, may be my 1st Foam Purchase. What's the world coming to? I don't even have any 'Lo to match.

And Devin, I see what you did there. And I approve. The meek shall NOT inherit this forum...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by supasupamike007

heads up ftlr in security mall is selling them now...they taxing though $250. Park Heights won't have them til either Monday/Tuesday

eek.gif
TF ? How much are they SUPPOSED to be ? and is any other store @ Security DROPPIN Tomorrow morning ?
nerd.gif

FOOTACTION @ potomac mills got their pairs in today. 108 pairs!!! they open tomorrow mornin @ 10 am. FTL (small one) in potomac mills also got them but only 12. FTA still waitin for more pairs but prob wont get them til monday! (just to let yall know)

TF ? How much are they SUPPOSED to be ? and is any other store @ Security DROPPIN Tomorrow morning ?
nerd.gif

I think retail + tax should come to $215, not sure about other stores in Security though

Footlocker & Sports Zone Wheaton selling them tomorrow @ 10am..

Doubt there gonna sell out instantly, but there DEFINITELY is going to be a line..

Unbelievably, the footlocker at ballston Commons mall in Arlington got a shipment of them yesterday. Full size run. For those who dont want the hassle. Peace

Shoe City, Footlocker, and Footaction already has their shipment in at Forestville Mall. I'll be up there at 10 once the mall opens.

i think i may have worn my eggplants max 3x
after seeing wale's pair while doing a video project for him i made up my mind i was copping
luckily NDC came through in the clutch

Back
Top Bottom