copper foamposites :: thanks wale

Hit Wheaton DTLR a lil before 10 AM, in and out in like 15 mins...
Easiest cop in a while... Now if I could of only had a hookup/discount...

Went to potomac mills, 14th and u, rhode island ave, and finally pg plaza, all before noon. Could not find a size 15. Was told store will get bigger sizes round Tuesday.If anyone has a lead on some 15's, a pm would be 'preciated.

copped mines at HOH around 12pmish
jq74on.jpg

fe1g61.jpg

jv6b1e.jpg

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

These are already showing up on Craiglist.

smh.gif
Yeah, and they all want $300+
smh.gif
. I'm passing on these because of the blue tint sole which I really don't like and copped me another pair of '09 Eggplants
happy.gif

I was on my break eating lunch around 2:30 at the food court in Montgomery. Saw this UPS dude walk by with a box. Followed him into foot locker, and yes the box had a full size run of foams. Got a 9.5 with ease lol.

i didnt get off til 2:00 but was still able to cop 2 pair with no trouble...and picked up the black/copper Washington fitted. gotta pay homage to the cats who made these famous.

I got up and got to footaction around 930 and had my pair waiting for me....yesterday mgr said I could get military but I asked him today for the employee discount but he didn't have his paystub or the associate. So after going to diff stores looking for ppl I knew and asking a few I didn't know still nobody had their paystub. I just went back at 4 when the shift changed and got someone I knew to give me it..

It pays to be patient.........$148 out the door is better than paying $212...........and it was my b-day today............

Originally Posted by gimekix

i didnt get off til 2:00 but was still able to cop 2 pair with no trouble...and picked up the black/copper Washington fitted. gotta pay homage to the cats who made these famous.

687udz.gif

FOH WITH THAT!!

Gimekix

Bmore had just as big of hand as putting these shoes on the map and making them famous as DC...

And to not give Bmore it's proper credit is a %+#%$%$ travesty...as always

I aint surprised tho..

Not one bit..

smh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by gimekix

687udz.gif

FOH WITH THAT!!

roll.gif

a debate that will never cease...

but any fited that c/w is gonna look
pimp.gif

that Martin jont had me on the floor................ watch when he wink young......
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by supasupamike007

heads up ftlr in security mall is selling them now...they taxing though $250. Park Heights won't have them til either Monday/Tuesday

and now another new $+$%$ gets somebody fired for not knowing how to post properly. you putting #%$%#$ in main street and #%%%#%* everything up

somebody pm or text me when these new #%$%#$ leave the forum

1st off clown im not in no way new on this forum \, just don't post alot. Seconndly i know ppl in tht store and nobody got fired.
know wht ur talking bout before yu post idiot

How #+%@!@ say they not new to the forum...

Yet post on new sn's
nerd.gif

What ya'll previous SN's...

Far as I'm concerned, you new..

Secondly due to #+%@!@ droppin names and puttin info out..

#+%@!@ have been gettin axed...

Just cuz you know #+%@!@ at the store means nothing doggie...

Them #+%@!@ gon get it too..
laugh.gif

Big wigs of all major chains veiw this site more than you think...

So I would suggest YOU think before you post...

smh.gif

Yet post on new sn's
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Here's the deal with & if they are charging $250, where do you think that money is going?

I feel both sides of the issue here...

But just my background...

Simon says, if you don't like it, keep it moving, especially since there are other options here.  They wouldn't do it if they couldn't get away with it.

If they lying to some kids to try to get over (i.e MAJOR with transformers situation), then that's something different.

Utilizing the "offer" one time (maybe for something more limited, like Yeezys).... While being a grown man to begin with acting like a hypebeast... Being pressed at the store to ask about them knowing the release date to begin with... Only to be salty and dropping stores/names in here the next.... is b'ch move.  But there are b'ches everywhere in the shoe game in this area now.

Since before we ALL were born -- you had to PAY to play.  Why you think the hustlers had all the fly s'it first, all the time.

But whatever.

Anyone FROM bmore going to Security mall gets a
laugh.gif
from me anyway.  "Outside" stores in E. Bmore were *hears crickets* as usual.  Cleaned up for them boys in Japan...

Yet post on new sn's
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
1st off i wasn't even talking to yu. Secondly yu joined this forum last yr, yet i joined in 07 so who really is new? Yu act like yu want $#$#$@ to get fired or something!!! $@$#$'s need to mind there own business, especially if its of no concern to YOU!!!

Back
Top Bottom