Corinne Bailey Rae Is Back

I just pre-ordered her album on iTunes. I love this woman for real. I'd Do It All Again hasbeen on repeat for like 4 hours now, lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Exciting stuff!

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by ikari XD

I hate to feel like I gained something out of someone's loss, but I'm sure she's going to put out some wonderful music on this album with how much she probably has built inside her.
QFE.

This

I know man. Can't even lie I love the vibe of her first album and was hopin she would give us something just like it. She gives us something better. ThankGod I pre-order this album on iTunes.

I fell in love with her voice when I heard her live..Had me crushin on her like a high school kid..

Originally Posted by Agthekid

*Puts on flame suit*

I'm more excited for Corinne Bailey Rae being back than Sade.
No flame coming from me, so am I. Sade's message in music, that I like is nonexistent in this world today.

I've had Closer on repeat for the past two weeks. already preordered the album on her site. I want to make babies with her.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ridiculous how good this song is.

Seriously the whole album is amazing. I started streaming it, the next thing I knew the 43 minutes were up
embarassed.gif

I really hope she does a small tour, I caught her way back in 2006 in ATX, easily one of my top 3 musical experiences ever.

Originally Posted by 01heavencent

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ridiculous how good this song is.

Seriously the whole album is amazing. I started streaming it, the next thing I knew the 43 minutes were up
embarassed.gif

I really hope she does a small tour, I caught her way back in 2006 in ATX, easily one of my top 3 musical experiences ever.
Album is great! I need this on the ipod ASAP!
nerd.gif

'Put Your Records On' is one of my favourite tracks ever, it always make me feel good.
pimp.gif

I will probably buy the album too, she is so talented.

Back
Top Bottom