CORPSE FOUND IN LA HOTEL'S WATER SUPPLY TANK

She was messed up in the head. Only someone messed up in the head could find a way to die like that. Y'all think someone gonna murder an Asian girl from Canada in some rinky dink hotel? Nothing to see here. Pleasant dreams, y'all.
what?  why not? 

She was messed up in the head. Only someone messed up in the head could find a way to die like that. Y'all think someone gonna murder an Asian girl from Canada in some rinky dink hotel? Nothing to see here. Pleasant dreams, y'all.

The **** you talking about? Whats that got to do with anyone N die everyday b who knows who dod it

Pretty weird this thread was bumped because I randomly looked into this about a week or so ago, :lol:

Anyway, I found this Reddit thread that had some pretty good info:

They have pics of the water tank and it doesn't seem that impossible to open the lid on one of them, but I'm not so sure I believe that she went bat **** crazy and decided to actually jump inside of one.

Last edited by a moderator:
^believe it or not but i looked last week too
View media item 2370351
i think she got sexually assauted by some druggy and then killed but they cant tell she might of got anally raped but they cant tell because something about her butt hole was damaged but it also could have been damaged by the water thats why the guy changed it to inconclusive but then changed it back to death by own fault.

that hotel is bad luck and in a bad area where druggies and killers go

read the history on that hotel

and they never recovered her phone like really cops? thats not suspicious?

yea i read something like that i need to find the article again and put the link in here

heres what it says on wikipedia about that

The autopsy report and its conclusions have also been questioned. For instance, it does not say what the results of the rape and fingernail kits were, or even if they were processed.[3] It also records subcutaneous pooling of blood in Lam's anal area,[42] which some observers suggested was a sign of sexual abuse; however one pathologist has noted it could also have resulted from bloating in the course of the body's decomposition,[3] and her rectum was also prolapsed.

she was found naked in there with her clothes and watch floating in the water but no phone

sounds really suspicious but its reported as an accidental death

Man this is so weird

I wanna say a hotel worker was after her and she was running from him and he ended up killing her then hiding the body in the water tank

But she was alive when she got n the water tank. That's the weirdest part to me. So if it was a self induced episode how could she have even gotten up to the roof in the first place

Like now it's really bothering me :lol:

How tf she end up on the rooftop naked and jumping into a water tank?

Try and F around and make it up to a water tower in your building.

Work/residence/hotel.

You don't just end up there on accident.

Last edited:
Took awhile for the elevator door to close 
nerd.gif

I'm not sure they will ever solve this case. I was hooked when this made the news and started reading all the theories. Crazy stuff.

Saw an article literally last week about how a few movie companies want to make this story/case into a film but keeps getting denied. 

One wanted to call it "The Elevator Game" 

Last edited:
Saw an article literally last week about how a few movie companies want to make this story/case into a film but keeps getting denied. 

One wanted to call it "The Elevator Game" 

But there's quite a few movies based on this already

This case has always piqued my interest. Crazy thing that wasn't mentioned in this thread was that in Jan 2015 another body was found in Mexico City

Carmen was reported missing in Feb 2014.. a year after the Elisa case.

SMH so sad

Back
Top Bottom