CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS FIRED OVER NAZI SALUTE

majority of CO's in NY minorities.

Scroll to the "paths to improvement" section of the article. 17% of the entire state CO population is not even close to a majority. Policing and the prison system is intentionally kept as white as possible.

Scroll to the "paths to improvement" section of the article. 17% of the entire state CO population is not even close to a majority. Policing and the prison system is intentionally kept as white as possible.

u aware da city CO's aren't da same as da state CO's right?

So you need me to find pictures and accounts of police officer murders of black people and the black people hanging from trees in the Jim crow south????

Or you just never bothered to look into your "own' history?????
I would agree that in the past the police downright evil, but even then, the Nazis doctrine were to eliminate most other ethnicities. That was never the intent for the police as a whole. Of course there may have been cities that had their own agendas and philosophy, but the Police were never that outwardly egregious.

Do most become CO's for the same reason most join the Military? Last ditch career choice?

probably. They are begging for co’s here.

It’s 2020, nobody is trying to spend their life in a prison or jail working for a trash system.

The Department of Correction [072] has a total workforce of 11,196 employees.1
Of the total workforce, 9,460
are uniformed personnel (84%). Of the total uniform personnel, 8,445 are Correction Officers and 1,015 are in
supervisory titles which includes Captains, Assistant Deputy Wardens, Deputy Wardens, Deputy Wardens in
Command, and Wardens.
Within the rank of Correction Officer, 4,854 are male (57%), and 3,591 are female (43%). The overall
categorization for race in the rank of Correction Officer is as follows: 964 identify as White (11%); 5,338
identify as Black (63%); 1,767 identify as Hispanic (21%); 285 identify as Asian (3%); 74 identify as Alaskan
or Native American (0.9%); and 17 are unknown/unidentified

I can, nice to know people will sell their soul for a mediocre job in a **** environment.

Bruh, not all co’s are making six figures. Not even close.

a co isn’t the only job that will pay you that mid 30s an hour to crack 100k with Ot.

like other jobs don’t have benefits and won’t let you work your *** off.

the majority of people don’t violate everyone to make their money, most people aren’t cops or co’s. Save that “everybody is doing it” talk.

I would agree that in the past the police downright evil, but even then, the Nazis doctrine were to eliminate most other ethnicities. That was never the intent for the police as a whole. Of course there may have been cities that had their own agendas and philosophy, but the Police were never that outwardly egregious.
False, there is a ton of evidence of the police being that outwardly egregious. Again you gotta look into this stuff. Their were entire towns that had genocide attempts and all the people ran off due to state-sanctioned terrorism that the police participated in.
All of the sun down towns where black people would be murdered by anyone including the police with impunity. There's manuals written for ethnic cleaning of black people by law enforcement (FM6-2003) not to mention all the kkk doctrine where some places they are literally the police.

I see you want to play the literal game of the nazi placed people in gas chambers etc.
But whether it's a gas chamber or hanging from a tree they both spell death. And one lasted a few years, the other was done for centuries.
Both under the guise of following orders.

you act like da majority of people don't already do that...its called adultin' :lol:

and clearing 6 figs annually ain't mediocre..i dont care what you do.

Six figures is cool. But you gotta work hella OT to get there. And COs have among the worst life expectancy of any job in the US. 59 years old compared to the national average of 75. No thanks.

False, there is a ton of evidence of the police being that outwardly egregious. Again you gotta look into this stuff. Their were entire towns that had genocide attempts and all the people ran off due to state-sanctioned terrorism that the police participated in.
All of the sun down towns where black people would be murdered by anyone including the police with impunity. There's manuals written for ethnic cleaning of black people by law enforcement (FM6-2003) not to mention all the kkk doctrine where some places they are literally the police.

I see you want to play the literal game of the nazi placed people in gas chambers etc.
But whether it's a gas chamber or hanging from a tree they both spell death. And one lasted a few years, the other was done for centuries.
Both under the guise of following orders.
I meant the police force as a whole compared to the Nazis as a group. As I stated, there were definitely Departments that were blatantly racist and I wouldn't have doubt that they match the brutality of the Nazis if given the opportunity. But collectively, their ideology didn't match the Nazis and the atrosoties committed weren't never as wide-spread.

da paper is good and benefits is better, can't knock da hustle.
It’s good but the politics will **** you up.
Bruh, not all co’s are making six figures. Not even close.

a co isn’t the only job that will pay you that mid 30s an hour to crack 100k with Ot.

like other jobs don’t have benefits and won’t let you work your *** off.

the majority of people don’t violate everyone to make their money, most people aren’t cops or co’s. Save that “everybody is doing it” talk.
It’s a stepping stone to make probation pay which u can get 200k. You do gotta work your *** off and deal with the BS attitudes. I had a chance to get in corrections but they flagged me off my background. **** em

Six figures is cool. But you gotta work hella OT to get there. And COs have among the worst life expectancy of any job in the US. 59 years old compared to the national average of 75. No thanks.

shhhhh, all that matter is SIX FUGURES!

dude acts like it’s the only job that you can make good money at and 100k isn’t even worth it for that work and those conditions.

It’s good but the politics will **** you up.

It’s a stepping stone to make probation pay which u can get 200k. You do gotta work your *** off and deal with the BS attitudes. I had a chance to get in corrections but they flagged me off my background. **** em

well they probably did you a favor. You seem to be doing just fine without them. :lol:

Got into prevention work instead so they don’t end up behind those walls. Funny how that pay is at least 30% lower than corrections salary. How sway ??

oh we all know why...

At least you don’t work in a prison where you’re going to die early, get piss thrown on you and probably go home and beat your wife.

elaborate. This sound like some **** **** to me

I really don't think an explanation is necessary.

If you cant see the difference in the American police force in 2020 and Nazi Germany I don't think we're ever gonna agree on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom