CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS FIRED OVER NAZI SALUTE

a co isn’t the only job that will pay you that mid 30s an hour to crack 100k with Ot.

its definitely one of da lower hanging fruits on da totem pole.

It’s good but the politics will **** you up

politics in all jobs, but i get ur point.

Bruh, not all co’s are making six figures. Not even close

city CO's all making 100k after they hit max salary & OT.

and scoffing at benefits? city benefits? doggie ain't nothing more bulletproof than da gov gigs...joints is gravy trains.. everyone knows that.

same Goes for cops, FDNY and sanitation....Staten Island is litered with grease balls from da city in cozy cushy Mcmansions on hills.

let's not even talk about long island and State..pssh.. cleaning up.

its definitely one of da lower hanging fruits on da totem pole.

politics in all jobs, but i get ur point.

city CO's all making 100k after they hit max salary & OT.

and scoffing at benefits? city benefits? doggie ain't nothing more bulletproof than da gov gigs...joints is gravy trains.. everyone knows that.

same Goes for cops, FDNY and sanitation....Staten Island is litered with grease balls from da city in cozy cushy Mcmansions on hills.

let's not even talk about long island and State..pssh.. cleaning up.
You forget the best benefit...20 and out. Cats that started at 21 years old will retire at 41. With a city pension for the rest of your life.
If you start now its 22 years but that's still better than working in a cubicle until your mid 70s.

dude, ny isn’t the whole country. CO’s aren’t making 100k everywhere. 100k also isn’t as mystical and hard to get as you make it seem. I could move to ny tomorrow and get a 6 figure job with just as good of benefits and not sell my soul.

I’m not scoffing at benefits. But that’s not the only job with good benefits. I could steer anyone in the twin cities towards a 6 figure job with free healthcare and a dope pension, vacation and the works. My mom works for the federal government. My benefits are just as good.

aim a little higher than being a damn CO, what type of life is that?

...also consider that the fact that many accessible jobs in the country that guarantee worthy wages, long-term security, and tangible advancement opportunities require spending most of your day in jail or getting shot at.

You're in such a NYC bubble. COs across the country won't make that based on the pay of their local gov't, even with OT unless they work themselves to death.

im talking NYC duke, CO's out here clear 100 bandos easy. FDNY, sanitation & NYPD do da same, do you think i care what other stiffs in irelevant towns make? :lol:

You forget the best benefit...20 and out. Cats that started at 21 years old will retire at 41. With a city pension for the rest of your life.
If you start now its 22 years but that's still better than working in a cubicle until your mid 70s.

giphy.gif

I really don't think an explanation is necessary.

If you cant see the difference in the American police force in 2020 and Nazi Germany I don't think we're ever gonna agree on this topic.

Na. That’s a cop out. Elaborate cuz I’m ready to explain my point in detail with facts.

im talking NYC duke, CO's out here clear 100 bandos easy. FDNY, sanitation & NYPD do da same, do you think i care what other stiffs in irelevant towns make? :lol:

Make 100K working a terrible job and die before 60, maybe before 40 if you off yourself from PTSD. Good times.

But it’s 100k. **** your health, **** your morals all that doesn’t matter.

not even the fact you could get a better job making the same money and benefits. :lol:

tbh the way y’all make ny sound it should be more than 100k.

“nyc is so expensive, they tax this they tax that”

Then

“100k in Ny is killing it”

huh??? Which one is it because 100k in the twin cities isn’t even killing it.

But it’s 100k. **** your health, **** your morals all that doesn’t matter

dudes sign up to sell keys of coke to make less, and end up pushing daisies or become property of da government all day for decades.. what's ur point duke? :lol:

listen duke, you a cool guy so don't take it personal when i say **** some damn morals. as long as ish ain't illegal and its 6 figs, you gonna find a line around da block full of warm bodies of every race, color, religion, or creed willin to do da work.

you know over 30,000 people signed up to pick up trash in NYC.....? 100 racks will do that to people b.

dudes sign up to sell keys of coke to make less, and end up pushing daisies or become property of da government all day for decades.. what's ur point duke? :lol:

listen duke, you a cool guy so don't take it personal when i say **** some damn morals. as long as ish ain't illegal and its 6 figs, you gonna find a line around da block full of warm bodies of every race, color, religion, or creed willin to do da work.

you know over 30,000 people signed up to pick up trash in NYC.....? 100 racks will do that to people b.

I guess man, everyone’s got to pick their poison.

couldn’t be me, I’d rather be out there getting your trash personally.

I'd rather get money working a regular corporate job, the CO angle is the same ish as the sanitation angle. Yeah, you'll pull 6 figs, after massive OT bussin your behind, and being in a prison all day. Same with pickin up heavy trash all day and possibly getting stuck with needles.

COs are a grab bag, and based on the people I know that have dealt with them, its alot of scumbags in the lot. Go to school, learn a trade, get a degree, do something besides hanging out in a room with criminals and a negative environment for 50 hours a week.

Yeah if its your hustle, its your hustle. Me, personally, I'd rather pick up trash then be anywhere near a prison. Don't matter what role I'm playing, prisons are a negative environment and we should work to stay in positive environments. You'd have to pay me alot more than 100k to catch dudes boofin and filing shanks out of combs and BS like that

That’s how I see it. You’re spending your life in jail/prison.

Get it how you want I guess. I’d tell all the young guys looking to make 6 figures who aren’t going to college to look into equipment operating. It isn’t like it used to be, the machines are comfortable now, you got heat, ac, Bluetooth deck with satellite radio. Post up listening to dipset and push some dirt around. :lol:

Last edited:
How many NY COs you know who think that job is "low hanging fruit for 100k"? I know one who makes about 90k and that job is mentally, emotionally and physically taxing. Inmates barking, you trying to break up fights risking your physical health, you having to let them know that you ain't a ***** every day. That's definitely not a low hanging fruit job to make $100k.

Back
Top Bottom