CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS FIRED OVER NAZI SALUTE

"who is going to correct the correctional officers? another cadet class of racists was almost pushed through the CO program again. at least this time they did the world a favor by showing their bigotry during their graduation photo"

Bunch o clowns. I wonder what those recent graduates are going to do next. Technically they graduated from academy so maybe they can re-apply to another agency/ municipality?... not sure if academy’s work the same way as other higher education programs.

They should write articles different. Like the article should be something more like “A Group of racists took a photo today at the correctional facility.”

word choice matters so much, that "not what you say but how you say it" line from all our moms is so true.

Bunch o clowns. I wonder what those recent graduates are going to do next. Technically they graduated from academy so maybe they can re-apply to another agency/ municipality?... not sure if academy’s work the same way as other higher education programs.

that's what troubles me here, racist mfs with coplike tendencies just silently slithering back into society.

didn't even think of them possibly becoming police/security guards/"contractors" elsewhere...yeesh.

Couldn't fathom making 6 figures and being poor ANYWHERE!

you’re absolutely not poor with 100k. You can afford your basic needs. If you have very few deduction(single, no dependents, not a home owner etc.) you’re taking home about 4K a month.

In the 5 boroughs, a decent 1 bedroom spot to rent is around $1500. So you have 2500 to cover everything else. You can absolutely budget for da hemi with that, but you not rich.

live on da bronx wit 100k annually to play around wit...you'd live like a chubby Dominican drug dealer on Riverdale.
riverdale is expensive as hell where are you even getting this from

show me some apartments with less than 1500 dollar rent in riverdale

riverdale is expensive as hell where are you even getting this from

oh god, i said you'd live like a chubby Dominican drug dealer on Riverdale.

i never said you'd be IN Riverdale to live LIKE you was in Riverdale. BTW 1500 a month exist, you just gotta prod around, can't do it like a millennial arm chairin it from a random app.

100k annually for example in them humongous Grand Concourse apartments with multiple layer flooring is glorious.

100k in NYC gross comes out to around $67k net so yea over 5,500 a month net rather than 4k a month

I was gonna say, that’s a lot of damn deductions coming from your check if you’re only getting a g a week.

yeah NYC taxes heavy, in a no state income tax place like Seattle or Austin etc. that $100k gross is $76k a year net rather than $67k a year net in NYC

I was gonna say, that’s a lot of damn deductions coming from your check if you’re only getting a g a week.

Yeah mn hits you hard with the taxes too and the property taxes are stupid high as well.

I think we’re right behind ny with the income tax.

I made $102,500 last year.
Take home is about 4500/month.
Uncle Sam is a mfer.

Then there's union dues, disability benefits, life insurance, MCU account that I ignore and 401k/deferred compensation account that I also try to ignore.

I can scale all of that back and act hoodrich but im so serious when I say I'm never going to work after my 50th birthday. The planning/sacrifices start now tho.

Reactions: ASE
you’re absolutely not poor with 100k. You can afford your basic needs. If you have very few deduction(single, no dependents, not a home owner etc.) you’re taking home about 4K a month.

In the 5 boroughs, a decent 1 bedroom spot to rent is around $1500. So you have 2500 to cover everything else. You can absolutely budget for da hemi with that, but you not rich.

This math is wrong... 100k/yr is certainly more than 4k/m take home. Somewhere between 5-6 probably...

**** you if you even consider working for the federal. There's a million ways to eat out here and you choose to slave for the system that oppresses the majority of it's own people and a great amount of people around the world. Your part of the problem at the end of the day and not the solution. 🖕🏽

That OT money gets super taxed too. Getting into corrections shouldn’t be a long term thing. Game up on the networking then move onto probation. And if you bout it bout it then go into politics or law.

Back
Top Bottom