Costco Kirkland White Tee's Not Sold Anymore?

I've been to 2 different costcos in the past week and they don't have the 6 pack kirkland white tees anymore. The employees say they've been outfor a while and they don't know when they will be getting more in. Has anyone seen these in the store recently or are they discontinued?

Yeah I checked last week for a pack also and didn't find anything.
mad.gif
This was at the Richmond Costco

if this was two or three years ago, i'd be upset. but it seems like their tees got trashier over the last couple years. so i can't say that this newsis troubling to me.

when they switched to tagless tees is when i started not to like them as much. im wearing one now, but all my older tagged ones feel thicker and don't seemto stretch at the neck as easy as these current/newer ones do.

Their shirts are real wack now. I haven't bought any in a really long time because every time I bought a pack, the sizing was VERY inconsistent. In onepack the shirts may be thicker than other previous packs. Another pack, the neck would be tight +!% hell. Another pack the shirts would be wider than previouspacks....etc.... Anybody care to recommend a good brand of white t's?

I went to concord one last month. Black V necks and tees at banana republic outlet is great! I need to go back for some again.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I checked concord too and didn't see any
When?

OP which 2 locations did you check?

I went to the Daly City and SF Costcos. The Kirkland tees may not be the best quality, but you can't beat a pack of 6 for $15.

the costco down my way only had XL's in stock...they had about a full box.

i was lucky enough to find a medium hidden in the back

i need these too. I usually use em to rock under a polo shirt when its kinda cold out. Anyone know any other brands similar or better in price and quality?

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

How recent was this? I'm trying to stock up before i go off to college this weekend.

I went to the Costco by my house yesterday. They had a bunch of white ones.

I went to the Costco in Livermore last week and managed to get one of the last black ones in a Medium. Only had XL's left in the grey.

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

hows the quality compare to the AAA?

costco(kirkland signature) > AAA.

trust me AAA was all I used to rock, but now its all costco white tees and AAA for work.

I've been hunting for kirkland tees for the past 2 weeks and every place took em off the shelves. I went to the costco in richmond and 2 other costcos insacramento. None had em.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

How recent was this? I'm trying to stock up before i go off to college this weekend.
probably like 2 weeks ago...i went to the one in fremont at automall

Back
Top Bottom