Costco Kirkland White Tee's Not Sold Anymore?

I got a pack a few weeks ago at the Novato costco, but I'll be pissed if they stop selling them

I happen to be out in San Jose today I checked and they didn't have any. In the future you guys know you can just call the store and they can tell you thatway there's no wasted trip.

Originally Posted by djbj6t9

I went to the Costco by my house yesterday. They had a bunch of white ones.

I went to the Costco in Livermore last week and managed to get one of the last black ones in a Medium. Only had XL's left in the grey.
i wasn't even aware they made any other colors except white. i was hoping they show up in black at the costco on el camino but they stoppedcarrying them entirely.

They were discontinued/shelved BUT will should be back into a local Costco near you soon.

Anyone remember a few years ago on here, someone said they made Kirkland tees in BLACK?
Anyone else see any?
I need some good quality black tees.

Originally Posted by LB510

They were discontinued/shelved BUT will should be back into a local Costco near you soon.
do you know when? I got half a pack left and that won't last long. And do you know the reason why they were discontinued?

dangg that sucks.. i love these tee's, regardless of their decrease in quality. glad i got my 2 packages before leaving off for college

last week and managed to get one of the last black ones
eek.gif

Costco makes black tees?!!??

I always said if Costco ever started making tees in black as well as v-necks in white & black....I'd be set for life.

Yeah, I was surprised at the black and grey ones. They told me they were stopping with the colors for a while but they would come back...or something likethat. So glad I was able to get one of the last ones.

I've been to the San Jose one by Oakridge and the Sunnyvale one this week and neither have had any. Gonna have to conserve the 3 remaining from my packright now...

Haha, copped a 4 pack of black ones at the Woodland Costco...doubt any of y'all would wanna drive up here.

On a side note richmond costco generally has the worse selection of EVERYTHING compared to the other costcos in the bay. The new antioch one is pretty nicetho, they have the self serve checkout.

Originally Posted by daglove20

On a side note richmond costco generally has the worse selection of EVERYTHING compared to the other costcos in the bay. The new antioch one is pretty nice tho, they have the self serve checkout.
I hate richmond costco, but its the closest one to me. The idiot that makes pizzas at the food court is a moron, he never follows the ordernumber. The line are stupid long at checkout and its just overall too crowded in that costco. Costco in concord is much better.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Haha, copped a 4 pack of black ones at the Woodland Costco...doubt any of y'all would wanna drive up here.
I had no idea they made greys/blacks, how much does the 4 pack go for and are is the thickness the same as the whites? Stopped by Vacavilleyesterday and picked up a pack of whites, looked like they just had Mediums left.

Btw I was shocked I had never seen a Costco so empty, I'm too used to the mobs at the SF/DC stores

Originally Posted by BgL2687

do you know when? I got half a pack left and that won't last long. And do you know the reason why they were discontinued?

There Back

There Back
lol thanks for the update...appreciate it.

I went to the Costco in Richmond and Concord this past week and still didn't see anything
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

There Back
no they're not

Originally Posted by Montay

There Back
no they're not
At San Leandro they have them. I just picked up a large pack yesterday. How is the quality on the black ones? I need of pack of those.

Fremont has them now. I think they went down a few bucks. They were $14.99 for 6 today and couldve sworn they were $17.99 for 6last time I bought them.

Back
Top Bottom