Costco Kirkland White Tee's Not Sold Anymore?

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Fremont has them now. I think they went down a few bucks. They were $14.99 for 6 today and couldve sworn they were $17.99 for 6 last time I bought them.
the old price tag was $15.99 or somewhere around there give or take a few cents. It was never at $17.99 tho.

Originally Posted by Montay

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by LB510

They were discontinued/shelved BUT will should be back into a local Costco near you soon.
do you know when? I got half a pack left and that won't last long. And do you know the reason why they were discontinued?

There Back
lol thanks for the update...appreciate it.
no they're not

HMMMM...

Really
laugh.gif

DC one has em.

just saw they got CK V Necks too. 6 pack for $30 i think, all whites and half white and half black
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

DC one has em.

just saw they got CK V Necks too. 6 pack for $30 i think, all whites and half white and half black
pimp.gif
thanks for everyone on the updates. Do the v necks look nice? Might finally rock some if these are good.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

DC one has em.

pimp.gif
thanks for everyone on the updates. Do the v necks look nice? Might finally rock some if these are good.
They are pretty good, a bit wide tho.

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Just copped a fresh new pack at the Richmond Costco
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went like a month ago to find out they were out. Time to get a fresh new pack,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

I've been to the San Jose one by Oakridge and the Sunnyvale one this week and neither have had any. Gonna have to conserve the 3 remaining from my pack right now...

laugh.gif
@ yall making this kirkland white tee-outage seem like theres been afood shortage and food needs to be rationed.

Originally Posted by moe200069

I've been to the San Jose one by Oakridge and the Sunnyvale one this week and neither have had any. Gonna have to conserve the 3 remaining from my pack right now...

laugh.gif
@ yall making this kirkland white tee-outage seem like theres been a food shortage and food needs to be rationed.
laugh.gif
its real out here man. How can you step out the housewithout a clean white kirkland tee on?

Quick question, are they the same quality as a pro club or better? And size wise to do they fit similar?

Originally Posted by SC415

Quick question, are they the same quality as a pro club or better? And size wise to do they fit similar?

I always thought they fit somewhat on the larger size but they shrink and get to a better size. Good tees for the price.

the costco in south san francisco on el camino real has the white tees in large and extra large but no mediums.... which costcos do you know that have mediums?

Costco in SSF on S. Airport Blvd. has Kirkland White Tees in a bunch of scattered sizes. No black tees though.

Also had 6-pack of Calvin Klein v-necks from I think M-XL.

if anyone can pick up black/grey kirklands, please post in this thread.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by SC415

I always thought they fit somewhat on the larger size but they shrink and get to a better size. Good tees for the price.
Damn, never really tripped off the shirts cuz I aint been an XL since 8th grade!!
laugh.gif
As far as Kirkland vs Proclub, the difference is the collar. PC is like aturtleneck when you first put it on so you have to stretch it out a lil bit and Kirkland is a nice fit.

Anyone got any info on where to cop the black ones in the bay area?

i haven't copped a pack of kirkland white tees in like 2 years. i think ima start @@+!#% wit them again. do they still run a little tall? at least for methey did.. ? and they have em in black!??
eek.gif

Originally Posted by moe200069

laugh.gif
@ yall making this kirkland white tee-outage seem like theres been a food shortage and food needs to be rationed.
laugh.gif
its real out here man. How can you step out the house without a clean white kirkland tee on?

Man I hope this was a joke

Has anyone seen the black ones? Went to the costco in san leandro today and got a new pack of white ones, but didnt see the black ones.

Last time I was at the San Leandro Costco, they didn't have any at all.
mad.gif
Killin' me over here

Back
Top Bottom