Costco Kirkland White Tee's Not Sold Anymore?

Plenty in vallejo costco, got the ck vnecks tho. Had a couple M packs 3 black/3 white for 24.99

kirkland tees are dope..i like em...havent really checked if my costco still has them or not tho

Okay I work at costco... the black or grey ones are no longer made... the white ones shuld restock soon if not already... they are being put in a slightlydifferent packaging so maybe thats why they were pulled at ur local warehouse... your welcome NT!!!

So has anyone seen the white tees in the SF or Colma Costco recently? Been thinking of making the trip sometime this week.

THE NEW COSTCO IN HAYWARD HAS THE WHITES M-XL!!!! WHICH OPENS TOMORROW. THEY HAD AN OPEN HOUSE AN WERE GIVING OUT HELLA FREE FOOD.

This worries me. I gotta go check the Costco around my way
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boomtho

Plenty in vallejo costco, got the ck vnecks tho. Had a couple M packs 3 black/3 white for 24.99

Can you possibly pick me up some black ones?
nerd.gif

just came back from the vallejo costco and there weren't any more half black, half white packs. anyone seen any black kirklands?

Originally Posted by boomtho

HOOK ME UP.
devil.gif

the half black/half white packs he was talking about were the CK vnecks. someone posted a page ago that they stopped making kirklands in black

Originally Posted by Gordo2345

Okay I work at costco... the black or grey ones are no longer made... the white ones shuld restock soon if not already... they are being put in a slightly different packaging so maybe thats why they were pulled at ur local warehouse... your welcome NT!!!

Those look like them alright. I don't know if you can order it without putting a logo on them though. Never seen that site before, nice find! Anyone knowanymore info on that site and if we can order without putting a logo on it?

Someone helped me in getting a pack. I think it was from the Daily City Costco. Been wearing white t's for 3 days straight now.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Someone helped me in getting a pack. I think it was from the Daily City Costco. Been wearing white t's for 3 days straight now.
Call and ask they will tell you if they have the size your looking for.

I work at the vallejo costco and we got tons of white tee packs..which reminds me, i gotta go get one lol

Back
Top Bottom