"Cough Drop" Foamposite APPRECIATION

Picked up my 2nd pair from niketown LA. If they go eeven cheaper, I'll get a 3rd pair. Wifey will kill me but it'll be worth it.

Picked up my 2nd pair from niketown LA. If they go eeven cheaper, I'll get a 3rd pair. Wifey will kill me but it'll be worth it.

Can anyone photo shop the shoes with a all black bottom. I think that would make the shoes look much better.

Can anyone photo shop the shoes with a all black bottom. I think that would make the shoes look much better.

Hard time finding these in a 7-7.5

nerd.gif

love my pair, just got them a few weeks ago.

As for hard to match with, you might as well go to myfitteds and buy that ugly burgundy russet colored hat to match smh, that fitted matches perfectly (jk).....ITS BLACK AND RED!!!!!!!!!

love my pair, just got them a few weeks ago.

As for hard to match with, you might as well go to myfitteds and buy that ugly burgundy russet colored hat to match smh, that fitted matches perfectly (jk).....ITS BLACK AND RED!!!!!!!!!

Dang so tempted to double up but this weekend has already killed my wallet on 2 diff pairs of lebrons and the elec greens. But I can't lie coughdrops r really dope

Dang so tempted to double up but this weekend has already killed my wallet on 2 diff pairs of lebrons and the elec greens. But I can't lie coughdrops r really dope

Back
Top Bottom