Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

Columbias of course. All the other colorways hae dropped within the last 4 or 5 years and its time to omplete collections. PLus an al white shoes is always a good purchase!! EIther way though, they are copped x2!!

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Columbias because the only pairs out have yellowed patent leather. Need some fresh pairs on the market. You can still cop 01 breds and CDP XI for a reasonable price.

What's a reasonable price, because you must haven't checked prices in the past month.

jb needs to quit the whole xmas release stupidity. the reason there is no rhyme or reason (aka pattern) to other retros coming out is because if the releases were predictable way in advance, fiends will skip releases for others. they are losing money, and people are acting like fools and getting hurt. they need to just do what they do with all other retros and release a couple of og colourways along with a few retro +'s within a few months of each other, every few-several years.

i'm not sore or nothing, i haven't chased an xi hard in 3-4 years. didn't even try for the cool greys and concords.

Columbias because the only pairs out have yellowed patent leather. Need some fresh pairs on the market. You can still cop 01 breds and CDP XI for a reasonable price.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol Breds are going to come out. It's like a girl who doesn't give head (a no brainer), There not going to drop Colombia's after the Concords makes no sense.

Originally Posted by AndersonOnCheck

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of yall laughing need to hit up the NT buy/sell forum more often. 

Some people really still do hook it up !

Shoot...  Ive sold 2 pairs of CDP XIs and 3 pairs of SJs for under 300 each.

Breds hold a special place in my heart but is rather have Columbias... My CDP Breds still look fresh, so its not a sneaker I absolutely need right now

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

AndersonOnCheck wrote:

dwEEb813 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you did that in the past month
roll.gif

I'm hoping that they would release the Black/Red XI if that's the case.  The CDP one came out in 2008, and Nike already released a Columbia-like Anniversary XI in 2010.  Would prefer the Black/Reds, but would be content with any colorway, since I'm like 0-fer on XI releases. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by AndersonOnCheck

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you are referring to DS pairs, let me know what that comes around again, i'm in buy/sell religiously and rarely see them UNDER 3
i have seen worn pairs going for good prices here and there though
although when the CDP version dropped i saw dramatic price drops on the 01's.. they were going for low 200 for ds/like new pairs.. wish i would have copped then 
ohwell.gif

yea #@!+ is gonna get real if these are released. But they will def be copped nonetheless...unless I get my hands on a CDP pair

Any color 11 release will cause mayhem but what will JB release for Christmas time once all colors have been released?

Originally Posted by supraman501

Any color 11 release will cause mayhem but what will JB release for Christmas time once all colors have been released?

I could see Aqua 8s for an Xmas release

i hope this is true i didnt get the cdp breds i need to cop 3 pairs of these i olve the bred xi first xi i ever bought with my own cash back in the day

Back
Top Bottom