Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

The Breds don't need to drop this year they should drop next year. The Columbias should release this year, so that way there can be a little relief from the all the hype coming from the releases of the Space Jams, Cool Greys and Concords. In my opinion, the breds are by far the best colorway of the 11's above the Concords. Don't you agree. Since I didn't get a pair of the Space Jams, Cool Greys and Concords. I wouldn't mind a pair of Columbias, but I would definitley want a pair of Breds because they are the best colorway of the XI's to me hands down!

2ce365413aae229dae7f6c54769d2e0cc1241360.pjpeg

They should just release both as a pack...it'll keep a lot of the riff raff away from the mall, if they cant afford it! Maybe not
grin.gif
, but I'd rather have columbias...

Personally I'd rather have Columbias. I already have the breds and I feel the columbias would be easier to get

I wish they'd just release the Bred's and Columbias as a pack. It'd keep a lot of the kids and the ratchetness away from the mall come release day.

bought a fake pair of breds a few years back..still mad about that, so I need to get me a legit pair to rock

I wouldn't mind if these released instead of the Columbias but I need both. If they drop next year, it will be great. That will give me plenty of time to save up in case I have to pay resellers prices.

Yeah people are definitely gonna be having convos w/St Peter if BREDS come out this year. Just thinking about the 9 hours I just spent camping in the cold for Concords less than a month ago is giving the twitches.

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

T.I. had on a fresh pair of Breds on TSG's Check my Footwork feature. I doubt he has a pair of 08's laying around in that condition. A lot of celebs don't care about sneakers and he's one of them. I smell a fresh hype shipment.
check-my-footwork.jpg

probably got em off flightclub

Columbias because the only pairs out have yellowed patent leather. Need some fresh pairs on the market. You can still cop 01 breds and CDP XI for a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Columbias because the only pairs out have yellowed patent leather. Need some fresh pairs on the market. You can still cop 01 breds and CDP XI for a reasonable price.
laugh.gif
Reasonable? Nahh and I have seen CDP XI's go for the same and sometimes more than the 2001 which makes no since. 

Back
Top Bottom