Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

Ohhhhhh!

You mean these:

tumblr_lxpuxlSnsm1qd7uzco1_500.jpg

Okay, yeah these would be sweet in mids.

pimp.gif

Rofl at HOH video... I don't know why but columbias are my fav J of all time I dig the white and Carolina blue

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by JHes91

They can release all the new retro + colorways they want on the lows but not on the mids...Leave the mids alone
indifferent.gif

I'm getting 
mad.gif
 just thinking about it 

Yeah you right, but JB is known to do this, so expect a new colorway to drop sometime after 2013 in the mids.
They already retroed all the colorways in the mids.

Unless they release lows for Christmas, in which case any of these would be great:

I highly doubt it though, since they're lows.

But, JB can turn these into mids?

Again, I doubt it.

tired.gif
Fixed.

FIXED.

NO LOWS PLEASE.

These should drop on black friday
air-jordan-11-white-orange-sample.png

Then breds during Christmas. 

Columbias should release next February. 

Then assortments of lows.  

Does anyone have a pic of the red/white mid samples that are similar to the lows coming out? Those should be released.

I would love for the Breds to be brought back again but they came out not that long ago in 08 or 09 i think in the CDP. Its to soon for them to be brought back maybe next year of the following year, and if I would have to pick between the columbias or the breds I would rather have them retro the columbias this year.
who else would pic the columbias over the breds to be released?

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

I don't want these to drop b/c every HB will be rocking the 'Black & Red Space Jamz!'
Black & Red Space Jams.  That's a new one, I may use that term....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Yeah you right, but JB is known to do this, so expect a new colorway to drop sometime after 2013 in the mids.
They already retroed all the colorways in the mids.

Unless they release lows for Christmas, in which case any of these would be great:

I highly doubt it though, since they're lows.

But, JB can turn these into mids?

Again, I doubt it.

tired.gif
Fixed.

FIXED.

NO LOWS PLEASE.

roll.gif
roll.gif

But in all SRS, if they made those white / blue lows into mids, I would be on them like white on rice.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

I would love for the Breds to be brought back again but they came out not that long ago in 08 or 09 i think in the CDP. Its to soon for them to be brought back maybe next year of the following year, and if I would have to pick between the columbias or the breds I would rather have them retro the columbias this year.
who else would pic the columbias over the breds to be released?
Only reason I would like to see the breds come out soon is that I sold my CDP because I wasn't happy with the quality,  but either way the columbias are
pimp.gif
so either way I'll be happy come December.

its gonna be concord x1000 , i hope they dont release these i dont wanna see a repeat of wat happened last year .. . people getting trampled on , fights , grown men crying .. please dont do it .

if the black/red 11s drop this year then it's official JB has fallen off in my eyes. Breds just dropped 4 yrs ago, so it'll be nice if they don't drop again so soon. 

Back
Top Bottom