Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Another thing I foresee happening is Nike dropping another color way and that one definitely sitting. When does Nike ever retro a shoe and only drop one color way?

I don't believe Nike dropped other colors when the pumpless retro released a year or 2 ago. Like the Air Mags, this shoe doesn't need another colorway.

My 0.02....

Snkrs app will probably sell out fairly quickly, even at the $300 price tag.

Then they'll restock within a few days, like Nike tends to do with a lot of releases. Then maybe down the line, have a wider release in B&M stores.

You have a year to return unworn shoes to Nike. If you're even on the fence, and have the money to spend, might as well grab em now (if you can), and not regret grabbing for retail if they indeed do end up limited, and don't drop anywhere else.

My thoughts exactly. Nike has the best return policy.

Also, Nike dropped a handful of colors when they released the "pumpless" version several years ago.

Last edited:
What im hoping for is that these mofos sit for a good while; it doesn't even have to be some deep discount, even 250$ works for me. But that 300$, my mind is just like "noooo not on one shoe" LOL. Another thing I foresee happening is Nike dropping another color way and that one definitely sitting. When does Nike ever retro a shoe and only drop one color way? This is for sure to drum up some hype on these. I really would like to have them... Just not for 300$ not including tax
they wont sit... and btw nike only released one colorway of the air pressure because they were kind of a "flop" back then with most people preferring reebok pumps, im almost positive theyll be smart and not not release another colorway or make these very "available"

My thoughts exactly. Nike has the best return policy.

Also, Nike dropped a handful of colors when they released the "pumpless" version several years ago.
true on both, i think theyll just release the ogs and then move on to a different shoe to retro later down the road.

wouldnt it be dope if they did in store releases at some mom and pop sports stores that carried the ogs lol

copped 
nthat.gif

first time i've seen nike release shoes in shrink wrap. is that how they came originally?

The $300 price tag hurts but I think I have to go for it considering it comes in that awesome case.

Now live on Nikestore China.
retail price was 2,499 CNY (approx US$380)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom