Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Hi Guys,
Just copped these in Uk and they were even more expensive than in US. Luckily enough I had a 20% promo code.

To be honest with you I am considering the idea of having a look at them and then probably return them cause they are very expensive and I don't think they will go that well on Ebay.. I mean after 35 minutes you can still buy any size on Nike Europe website, it doesn't look like they are selling out at all. Also there is no mention of the box in the spec. I'm currently having a chat with Nike help and the guy couldn't reply to my question either.

Hi Guys,

Just copped these in Uk and they were even more expensive than in US. Luckily enough I had a 20% promo code.
To be honest with you I am considering the idea of having a look at them and then probably return them cause they are very expensive and I don't think they will go that well on Ebay.. I mean after 35 minutes you can still buy any size on Nike Europe website, it doesn't look like they are selling out at all. Also there is no mention of the box in the spec. I'm currently having a chat with Nike help and the guy couldn't reply to my question either.

1 hour later, and still a FSR on Nike UK.
£245 = US$355 (approx)

Last edited:
[emoji]128513[/emoji] resellers hedging on these, once that shrink wrap is broken your not DS..

If you like em then rock em lessons were learned from the command force release and unless your a real sneaker head then step off save that hype beast for the yeezys.

These are legit and I like how nike have dropped these on the DL. The price sucks but these were easily the most expensive kicks on the market back in the day and with all the bits it comes with it was never gonna be cheap.

[emoji]128513[/emoji] resellers hedging on these, once that shrink wrap is broken your not DS..

If you like em then rock em lessons were learned from the command force release and unless your a real sneaker head then step off save that hype beast for the yeezys.

These are legit and I like how nike have dropped these on the DL. The price sucks but these were easily the most expensive kicks on the market back in the day and with all the bits it comes with it was never gonna be cheap.

I am hoping to cop later today, if not and they are around later I will still cop and WEAR the hell out of them. Shrink wrap is for leftover dinner and the fridge. Wear your kicks. 80-90's high tops are A1 :smokin

So these dropped on nike.com in the uk and not the snkrs app huh?   i wonder why they have to be snkrs app only for us

Last edited:
The 90s in me wants these the box is too ill but $300 is ridiculous 200-250 is still crazy but that's what the market dictates

Hi Guys,

cause he know you a dirty reseller

With these coming pre shrink wrapped, I wonder how many on feet pics we'll see [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom