Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Wanted these but passed because I want Cream Don C 2's, XXX's and WC4's within the next couple weeks :wow:

...and I'll **** around and strike out on all 3 :smh:

hope you guys enjoy my video, shoes are absolutely amazing

Damn son, these are MUCH BETTER than I expected...to be honest.
I am more excited now than I was after getting a purchase confirmation.
C'mon size 13's!!

Those look incredible on the feet! Can't wait for mine to come in.

Shame about these idiots on eBay though, just saw a pair going for $1000.... 1000 bucks when you can just go to Nike's site and get them for $312.00 solid.

Thanks for the vid man, that 3D was  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Whats the pump housing made of?

On the crumbling '89 pairs it looks like its foam, but on these new pairs they look like solid plastic.

Last edited:
I meant to post this earlier, but its a pic of a mall in 1989 I think you guys will enjoy. some hungry kids in a shoe store salivating over the kicks like we all used to do.

hard to tell whats on the shelf, I suspect if they had turned the camera more to the left we would see some pressures tho!

View media item 1872136
direct link for bigger http://acdn.architizer.com/thumbnails-PRODUCTION/67/c6/67c638914e26b442d8b41cb0ffdc887e.jpg

Ahhh... The good ole days....

I meant to post this earlier, but its a pic of a mall in 1989 I think you guys will enjoy. some hungry kids in a shoe store salivating over the kicks like we all used to do.

hard to tell whats on the shelf

I think I see Solo Flight 89 highs, and either quantum or delta forces. I would take either

Dude, I love these vintage pics (a few pages back)... Guess? jeans, Hypercolor shirts, headbangers and hitops... brings me wayyyy back. Remember the Reebok BB4600 worn loose with the huge tongue pulled out in front of your jeans? We wore them loose and heavy so that the heels clunked as we walked down the school hallways.

Back
Top Bottom