Could you do it ? (female related w/ pic)

Take it a step further.

Smash her in the wheelchair.

Pop a wheelie for extra points.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Out of the blue she goes " I have a something to tell you." I got my finger on the end button cause Im thinking she gonna tell me she got some random assortment of stds. she says "im in a wheelchair."
damn she mightve hung up on me cuz my reaction wouldve been
laugh.gif
what??
her bein in the wheelchair aint funny but the situation is

Is it wrong to %@%% out a handicapped hoodrat?
naw it aint but she would definitely be on the end of the list tho. One of those hit her up late night when i was all out of options
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

MrMoneyInDaBank wrote:

I was on one of those sites too meet hoodrats to smash and I seen this bad chick that lived right around my way. Is it wrong to %@%% out a handicapped hoodrat?
I know times are tough, but you're on websites looking for p*ssy? The only handicapped here is your game.

See, its always one or two lames that want to get saucy on NT. You never looked at chicks facebook or myspace? I have a girl fam. My game is on all madden.I'll post a pic if u want. Times might be rough for you but I can make it rain in a drought.

MrMoneyInDaBank wrote:

I was on one of those sites too meet hoodrats to smash and I seen this bad chick that lived right around my way. Is it wrong to %@%% out a handicapped hoodrat?
I know times are tough, but you're on websites looking for p*ssy? The only handicapped here is your game.

See, its always one or two lames that want to get saucy on NT. You never looked at chicks facebook or myspace? I have a girl fam. My game is on all madden. I'll post a pic if u want. Times might be rough for you but I can make it rain in a drought.

laugh.gif

Honestly ... a tough call. Countless variables but at the very least get some Dome. Odds are youre young tho & once she gets her lips around you, it'llbe a matter of time before you pick her up off the floor & put her in the chair backwards.

MrMoneyInDaBank wrote:

See, its always one or two lames that want to get saucy on NT. You never looked at chicks facebook or myspace? I have a girl fam. My game is on all madden. I'll post a pic if u want. Times might be rough for you but I can make it rain in a drought.
Wait you aint gon cheat on your girl are you?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

MrMoneyInDaBank wrote:

ma dude is on all madden tho, B let him rock
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

MrMoneyInDaBank wrote:

if he is imagine his girl's reaction if she found out
roll.gif

Originally Posted by geminifly

this is like that episode of Saved by the Bell when Zach got with that one handicapped broad, what did Zach do? If he hit it
than I say do it fam.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude molds his life after Zach Morris's decisions

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

MrMoneyInDaBank wrote:

if he is imagine his girl's reaction if she found out
roll.gif

She would laugh and leave probably.

ma dude is on all madden tho, B let him rock
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What if he trippin and he forgot his lil peoples turned the level to All-Pro?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by geminifly

this is like that episode of Saved by the Bell when Zach got with that one handicapped broad, what did Zach do? If he hit it
than I say do it fam.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude molds his life after Zach Morris's decisions
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea i would, it means that u will have full control, u can throw her around and everything. Its probably gonna be the best sex u have had in your life

Back
Top Bottom