Could you do it ? (female related w/ pic)

Originally Posted by tmukg21

u could be the best person to roll into her life, go for it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"She's got everything I've always wanted in a human being ... except for the walking."

If Kramer can do it, than so can u.

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

MrMoneyInDaBank wrote:

I was on one of those sites too meet hoodrats to smash and I seen this bad chick that lived right around my way. Is it wrong to %@%% out a handicapped hoodrat?
I know times are tough, but you're on websites looking for p*ssy? The only handicapped here is your game.

See, its always one or two lames that want to get saucy on NT. You never looked at chicks facebook or myspace? I have a girl fam. My game is on all madden. I'll post a pic if u want. Times might be rough for you but I can make it rain in a drought.
Wait you aint gon cheat on your girl are you?

if he is imagine his girl's reaction if she found out
roll.gif

She probably doesn't even exist. No way a dude wit a girl is gona go out his way lookin for handicap chicks on a hoodrat site, ducktales on OP havin a gf

Originally Posted by jonny1200

MrMoneyInDaBank wrote:

I was on one of those sites too meet hoodrats to smash and I seen this bad chick that lived right around my way. Is it wrong to %@%% out a handicapped hoodrat?
I know times are tough, but you're on websites looking for p*ssy? The only handicapped here is your game.

See, its always one or two lames that want to get saucy on NT. You never looked at chicks facebook or myspace? I have a girl fam. My game is on all madden. I'll post a pic if u want. Times might be rough for you but I can make it rain in a drought.

roll.gif

She probably doesn't even exist. No way a dude wit a girl is gona go out his way lookin for handicap chicks on a hoodrat site, ducktales on OP havin a gf

fool, search for the post I made a few weeks ago about my girl and you'll see why I don't have a problem steppin out on her at the moment. lmao, shewould flip though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jonny1200

MrMoneyInDaBank wrote:

roll.gif

fool, search for the post I made a few weeks ago about my girl and you'll see why I don't have a problem steppin out on her at the moment. lmao, she would flip though.
laugh.gif

you know YUKU search is FAIL.

so whats the story?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

^ Did you really just bring this back up?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

nah def wasnt me.......i just now responded. i thought there was an update or something.

since it seems like the streets wanna know, i'll post an update. No I didn't smash for 3 reasons

1. I'm not trying to lose my girl over a chick in a wheelchair
2. Homegirl was a goon, chair or no chair
3. She couldn't take the fact that I could form complete sentences without the use of slang words or explicit language.

since it seems like the streets wanna know, i'll post an update. No I didn't smash for 3 reasons

3. She couldn't take the fact that I could form complete sentences without the use of slang words or explicit language.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

i say do it......... i would jus ask her to already be in the bed naked so i wouldnt have to see her in the chair and climb in the bed.............lol

Back
Top Bottom