Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Originally Posted by myhandstank

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

My sister braggin tombouT she gone trough 34 guys and a few girls
smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

to say 70 by 20 is redic isn't
dog arent you like damn near 25, this pedo act is played, ol dj khaled looking +!*%#!%%%!%!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude really is a pedo tho', with his trolling @#$.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

you FAIL as a brother.

I'd whoop both you and your sister's @sses! You fail as a brother and she fails as a future 70+ contender. smh.
she's almost 1/2 this chick's stats... and she's only 15?!! ppl don't have any morals anymore. smh

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by blknaitch

I swear I'm not understanding half of ya'll cats logic

awwsome wrote:

Dudes i know is close to that and barely 18 but im saying the number of dudes isn't the point.

It coulda been one dude that smashed 1000 times or 70 dudes that smashed a couple each it's still the same damage.

So you saying, a chick with one dude mulitple times = a chick with mutiple dudes once

Yea the () still got the same damage to it.
So all these dudes talking about her joint is a hall way and #%%* sound stupid.
Yea thats alotta dudes thats obvious but at the same time if shorty was protected and she was clean i dont really give a !#++ honestly.

Theres a huge diff between lettin 1 man pipe & 70 men pipe.
Where not talking about the health of the vajayjay, but the
health, respect, and morals of this tremendous JO.

3 golden rules about 304s #1 they all lie #2 they pretend to be good listeners #3 they get what they want when they want

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

awwsome wrote:

Dudes i know is close to that and barely 18 but im saying the number of dudes isn't the point.

It coulda been one dude that smashed 1000 times or 70 dudes that smashed a couple each it's still the same damage.

So you saying, a chick with one dude mulitple times = a chick with mutiple dudes once

Yea thats alotta dudes thats obvious but at the same time if shorty was protected and she was clean i dont really give a !#++ honestly.

Finally somebody making sense, 70 men in you at 20 years old is sad, and most of them probably hit a couple times even had there man join in butyou know what Awwsome you just keep your logic and I hope that work out for you. point blank OP you fail.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by GrossTheMost

i wouldnt even wife a chick who had 5 or 6 let alone 70 wth.. thats more then me
laugh.gif
and i have alot
laugh.gif
.. OP did she get paid atleast like i really couldnt see a girl having that high of a number without being a small time prostitute and if she didnt get paid u shouldnt even talk to her for lack of business sense
laugh.gif

of course she was a detroit street walker, prolly ran in the family, her moms prolly serviced Detroit Red an his crew back in the day.

You doing too much family, take it easy

And Hypebeast posted her pic.....idk where that caption and @$+! came from though..so yeah...
dwovb5.jpg
roll.gif

smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

Yeah yeah yeah... This is trollin at it's finest...

smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

She's on pace to break some records

word to lebron james

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

awwsome wrote:

Then you just talking the double standard then cause i bet if i made this thread with an excel spreadsheet of 70 bad #@+%@+% that i piped theresponses would be different.
The #!$#% just likes to %!*@ point blank.
& if most shorties just gave up the p to the dudes they wanted without worrying about what society deems respectable they numbers would be looking likethat too.
All that "morals and respect" @$%# is built on that double standard.
Besides the fact that she was lettin dudes hit raw, i wouldn't say she has no respect for herself but thats just me

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

is this same dude who said he had acheived everything in life?
laugh.gif

yea i think
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn bro have u hit yet? cuz if not, ur a disgrace to all mankind for pursuing a[()] that looks like stargate..my bad if revealed already

OP out of all them guys YOU KNOW she has to have at least one videotape, hell maybe even a gang bang.
Word to Shawn: "Let me put it to you this way... Pamela Lee has HER tape"
Marlon: DAMN.....

Word to The wayan bros again....

Marlon: You dont throw away a Rolls Royce cuz it got a dent

Shawn: You do if its been rear ended 2000 70 times.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Y'all dudes ain't got no XP... Shorty gets it in... It don't matter how many dudes she been with. As long as u do t wife her it's all good...

What's the difference btwn a chick slaying 70 dudes in 5 yrs and a chick let her man run up in her 5x a week for 5 yrs??? Answer that virgins..

Peep the sig
+*%% your sig. You sound like a god damned idiot.

1. The girl has no respect for herself. No chick who cares about herself and her body is going to let over 70 dudes have sex with her.
2. 5x a week for 5 years is different stupid. The woman is in a committed relationship. What happens with one guy is DIFFERENT than what happens with 70+ men.

70 dudes? That's 2 shy of 6 NBA teams combined. Sick.

At 30 you should have skipped her. But 70? That is a prostitute stat to be honest. I don't know man. If you love her, I guess. But I wouldn't go intothe business of changing people.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

Yeah yeah yeah... This is trollin at it's finest...

I'm not even going to lie...THB's mom is a BABE!

But I bet she ran through 8388290 dudes th
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by GrossTheMost

i wouldnt even wife a chick who had 5 or 6 let alone 70 wth.. thats more then me
laugh.gif
and i have alot
laugh.gif
.. OP did she get paid atleast like i really couldnt see a girl having that high of a number without being a small time prostitute and if she didnt get paid u shouldnt even talk to her for lack of business sense
laugh.gif

of course she was a detroit street walker, prolly ran in the family, her moms prolly serviced Detroit Red an his crew back in the day.

You doing too much family, take it easy

And Hypebeast posted her pic.....idk where that caption and @$+! came from though..so yeah...
dwovb5.jpg
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom