Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Ya'll prolly remember that thread I made a while back about me wifing the girl who had #+#*** 30+ dudes....Well she told me her actual number is actually around 70 (she told me this after she burnt me by the way).
Why am I not surprised?
smh.gif

malcolm_x.jpg

Look besides the fact she is or claims to be 70 deep do you really want a deceptive women? You settin yourself up to get got bruh.

Oh okay after seeing the pics now I remember her from your thread.

I would definitely smash though Cartier... with protection though.

She got you hooked, lined and sinker though... she probably knows that too
laugh.gif

How is her sex/head game though?

That's probably what you like the most about her is the good sex right?

And if not what is it that you like most about her that she has you sprung like this?

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

It was probaly 30 when she met yu now 70. Lol but yea jus leave her b theirs plenty of girls otu there. She still very young and I don't even knw how that is possible but jus move on. She is either lieing or a sex addict. If yu really like her and think she can change then go with your heart. You're the one who is gonna be with her not any of us nter's.
it's going to take the mighty power of God to try and change that girl. 70+ and she's still young?!! smh.
like they say, sex is one hell of a drug... and this girl proves that she's ADDICTED. With faith and prayer... I'd hope she doesn't relapseif she does settle down with the next man... lol... damn.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Aye she bad though. I can't lie, I would hit.
we would all hit, da question is would you wife? and thats a hellz no....

but that would be a SOLID slide comin off da bench.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by StuntHard

let's see...

70 dudes (give or take) , around 6-7 inches a piece (on average), several smashed multiple times, so that's...

(70 + 25) * 6.5 = 617.5 inches of schlong, which equates to 51 feet of promiscuous, random meat in her privates.

i'd pass on that.

my dude really did some algebra for penis.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

70 is way to much and you got burned too...smh. Westside Joy RD Chick?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Lol might as well be, she lived all over the city. Joy Rd, Fenkell, Puritan, 7 mile, Dexter...she stay in the burbs now

lol so now she out in West Bloomfield or Novi trying to change her life story around?
laugh.gif
Chicks these days...

I'm blown @ the fact a lot of you think you're going to marry a broad with under 10 partners. That's #$!%!$$ comedy. I'm done with NT for thenext few days off that LOLz.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

What's the difference btwn a chick slaying 70 dudes in 5 yrs and a chick let her man run up in her 5x a week for 5 yrs???

this is a joke right?

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

I'm blown @ the fact a lot of you think you're going to marry a broad with under 10 partners. That's #$!%!$$ comedy

I know right, like seriously
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Real !$#!, I'm still baffled...How do you *!$% 70 _s and you JUST turned 20

Real talk though, she probably just had sex with every dude she wanted to.
If she was using protection honestly i would have no problem but $%$! getting burned.
Besides the std **%% if you got a one of a kind connection with shorty then you should go after it.
Dudes in here saying they wouldnt but yall probably done smashed chicks with 20+ bodies and dont know it
People put too much emphasis on sex....
sick.gif
sick.gif
Where do people like you come from. Smh at you telling him its no big deal. Some of yall clearly have no standards then get these weak +%+$$%@ pregnant and then wonder how you aint the father. Simp

I aint telling him to save the #@+#+ but honestly that double standard $*+! is stupid.
The girl you with right now could have 30 under her belt but lied to you and you wont know the difference.
The difference is she's burning, that i don't approve of.
But honestly i wouldnt have no problems messing with a shorty who had a past if she was clean.
I dont believe in "wifing" chicks though.
Yall dudes but sex on too high of a pedestal i swear.
Cmon son she is 20 years old, she basically layed down and let anybody smash, and its already been established she aint clean. Second I dare adude on NT to say he smashed 70 women by the time he was 20, its possible but highly unlikely.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

basically

BUT

she be burnin

Originally Posted by ninjahood

only someone that wants STD's would hit that

that is about 10 guys per year IF she started at 13 years old

So who on here is one of thos 70 that hit other than OP?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Man, 70 is way too high of a number for anyone though. But whats worse than the number is the fact that she burnt you. On that alone you need to dead it. Imean if you get burned by a J/O thats yo bad for not being safe, but getting burned by a chick thats supposed to be your girl? thats just grimey on her part.

Real !$#!, I'm still baffled...How do you *!$% 70 _s and you JUST turned 20

Real talk though, she probably just had sex with every dude she wanted to.
If she was using protection honestly i would have no problem but $%$! getting burned.
Besides the std **%% if you got a one of a kind connection with shorty then you should go after it.
Dudes in here saying they wouldnt but yall probably done smashed chicks with 20+ bodies and dont know it
People put too much emphasis on sex....
sick.gif
sick.gif
Where do people like you come from. Smh at you telling him its no big deal. Some of yall clearly have no standards then get these weak +%+$$%@ pregnant and then wonder how you aint the father. Simp

I aint telling him to save the #@+#+ but honestly that double standard $*+! is stupid.
The girl you with right now could have 30 under her belt but lied to you and you wont know the difference.
The difference is she's burning, that i don't approve of.
But honestly i wouldnt have no problems messing with a shorty who had a past if she was clean.
I dont believe in "wifing" chicks though.
Yall dudes but sex on too high of a pedestal i swear.
Cmon son she is 20 years old, she basically layed down and let anybody smash, and its already been established she aint clean. Second I dare a dude on NT to say he smashed 70 women by the time he was 20, its possible but highly unlikely.
Dudes i know is close to that and barely 18 but im saying the number of dudes isn't the point.

It coulda been one dude that smashed 1000 times or 70 dudes that smashed a couple each it's still the same damage.

The focus should be on how she wasnt upfront with son about the std really.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

My sister braggin tombouT she gone trough 34 guys and a few girls
smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

to say 70 by 20 is redic isn't

Lol wut? Edit this man. That's terrible

smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

it usually doesn't bother me when people tell ducktales but you just take lying to a whole other level smh

smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

dog arent you like damn near 25, this pedo act is played, ol dj khaled looking +!*%#!%%%!%!

smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

you FAIL as a brother.

I swear I'm not understanding half of ya'll cats logic

Dudes i know is close to that and barely 18 but im saying the number of dudes isn't the point.

It coulda been one dude that smashed 1000 times or 70 dudes that smashed a couple each it's still the same damage.

So you saying, a chick with one dude mulitple times = a chick with mutiple dudes once

Originally Posted by blknaitch

I swear I'm not understanding half of ya'll cats logic

So you saying, a chick with one dude mulitple times = a chick with mutiple dudes once

Yea the () still got the same damage to it.
So all these dudes talking about her joint is a hall way and %%%! sound stupid.
Yea thats alotta dudes thats obvious but at the same time if shorty was protected and she was clean i dont really give a +%+! honestly.

Back
Top Bottom