Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

6.6 average? Yea ok. 6.6 by age 17/18.

my man be clear, you must be out here smashing these anything chicks, so yea there numbers gonna be up there, not every chick just gives it out to anybody.

Exactly how can you derive my quality of females by me making that statement?
laugh.gif

6.6 average? Yea ok. 6.6 by age 17/18.
Why are you so shocked by that estimate?

Here is an article from MSNBC about a survey of the number of sexual partners for men and women.
The median number of lifetime female sexual partners for men was seven; the median number of male partners for women was four.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19374216/

Completely believable to me on both accounts for men and women.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

The funny thing about them AI pics is that he actually paid her bestfriend 2 stacks to have a three way with him and another #!!*#..
indifferent.gif
So let me get this straight you wifeing chicks who smashed 70 + and your boys around here paying for $#%%$. SMH some of yall got the game all messed up.

!+#% you tombout? I said AI (which stands for Allen Iverson) paid my girl's bestfriend 2000 dollars to have a three some with him and another !$%%+

Fixed You still a fool either way you look at it. Kill your self point blank.

No way that is an accurate number for women born in the early 80s and beyond. No way I can believe their number is 4 for their lifetimes. You would be a damnfool to believe that.

I can't believe she admitted that without the confession of her getting paid for her services. It also could have been a test.

There is no way UNLESS is she just THAT real about her activites and knows guys are going to sleep with her regardless of her body count but still.

No way that is an accurate number for women born in the early 80s and beyond. No way I can believe their number is 4 for their lifetimes. You would be a damn fool to believe that.
You're forgetting the rule:

Whatever a woman says multiply by two
Whatever a man says half and round down

No way that is an accurate number for women born in the early 80s and beyond. No way I can believe their number is 4 for their lifetimes. You would be a damn fool to believe that.

I was born in 1984 and to me it is completely believable. You still have not stated to me of why it is not believable.

More information on the survey...
This time, data was gathered from 6,237 adults, aged 20 to 59, in what are called computer-assisted self-interviews - a method designed to provide complete privacy and produce more honest answers.

Other findings from the survey:
Among the other findings:
  • About 96 percent of U.S. adults have had sex.
  • Sixteen percent of adults first had sex before age 15, while 15 percent abstained from sex until at least age 21.
  • The proportion of adults who first had sex before age 15 was highest for non-Hispanic blacks (28 percent) compared to 14 percent for both Mexican-Americans and non-Hispanic whites.
  • Six percent of blacks abstained from sex until age 21 or older, fewer than Mexican-Americans (17 percent) or non-Hispanic whites (15 percent).
  • Black men and women were more likely to report having 15 or more partners in a lifetime (46 percent and 13 percent, respectively) than other racial or ethnic groups.
  • Seventeen percent of men and 10 percent of women reported having two or more sexual partners in the past year.
  • Twenty-five percent of women and 17 percent of men reporting having no more than one partner of the other sex in their lifetime.
  • Twenty-six percent of men and 17 percent of women have tried cocaine or other street drugs (not including marijuana) at some time in their life. Seven percent of men and 4 percent of women had done so within the past 12 months.
  • Non-Hispanic whites had a higher percentage of ever using cocaine or street drugs (23.5 percent) than blacks (18 percent) or Mexican-Americans (16 percent).
  • Adults who were married or had more than a high school education were less likely to use street drugs than others.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19374216/

You gotta remember this 6.6 average has to take into account hermits, girls who are super ugly, beached whales and other social outcasts of the like. Plus,females always lie about sexual partners, even if they have no reason to.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I do not know why a lot of you on here are overestimating and seem to think hat most women have such a high number of sexual partners. Is it because of girls/women who have hook up have a high number of sexual partners?

IMO it's because of women not being truthful and using flawed logic such as..."oh I was drunk so that doesn't count," "I didn'tenjoy it/get mine so it doesn't count," "I didn't have feelings for him so it doesn't count."

she look good but i dont feel like doin her and the 56 outta 70 dudes that didnt wear a rubber.. i like eazy e but i aint goin out like that dog.

Here is the thing with averages. Some people have 0 sexual partners and that helps weigh it down. 6 or 7 for a lifetime i say is a little low. especially now adays. there are lots and lots and lots of women getting 6 or 7 a year. best believe that.

that thing 96% of the country is having sex...those people with 0 aren't bringing it down that much

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I do not know why a lot of you on here are overestimating and seem to think hat most women have such a high number of sexual partners. Is it because of girls/women who have hook up have a high number of sexual partners?
IMO it's because of women not being truthful and using flawed logic such as..."oh I was drunk so that doesn't count," "I didn't enjoy it/get mine so it doesn't count," "I didn't have feelings for him so it doesn't count."

I did not enjoy it so it does not count?
laugh.gif
But, you cannot say that it is like that with all or most girls. So if a girl gives you a number lower than 3 forexample, then you automatically would not believe her? Studies and research says something a whole lot different than what most of you men on here are sayingabout this topic when it comes to debating the number of sexual partners for women.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

You gotta remember this 6.6 average has to take into account hermits, girls who are super ugly, beached whales and other social outcasts of the like. Plus, females always lie about sexual partners, even if they have no reason to.

What are you exactly trying to say? That there are not many attractive girls that have had sex lower than the average number?Or that this means it is only uglygirls who have a low number of sexual partners?
laugh.gif
I am not getting it. In the other survey I looked up, the number for women of male sexual partners wasfour. I looked up more surveys,research into this topic discusing the numbers for women hovered around 4 to 9 male partners.

You boys/men on here just cannot take the truth that maybe you have such a miscontrued misconception about women when it comes to their sex lives? What yousaid is probably just from your own made up ideals from your outlook on women, or maybe it just happens to be the women and girls you associate yourself withthat always lie, but I doubt that.

You boys/men on here just cannot take the truth that maybe you have such a miscontrued misconception about women when it comes to their sex lives? What you said is probably just from your own made up ideals from your outlook on women, or maybe it just happens to be the women and girls you associate yourself with that always lie, but I doubt that.
Got em.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

outside of the sex professional industry, how does someone even acquire 70+ partners at a (i'm assuming) young age...?

yea word 70 is a pretty wild number

Nah girls in NYC be catching bodies like serial killers I literally had girls tell me they had more bodies than me and i'm up there in my stats so I befalling back and than i had girls tell me they don't consider a 1 night stand as a partner

Back
Top Bottom