Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear
Damn, she's quite the looker.

70 though? Damn.

she's gorgeous... so are her DD's... sorry... i had to say it.
embarassed.gif

if she was bi... to be continued... lol

nah... 70+ is a no bueno for me.
sick.gif
*looks at avy* ya'll two together would be a motorboat'n extravaganza
damn
eek.gif

you would never know she banged 70 dudes. looks can be decieving
laugh.gif

i would smash, 70 is not even alot, now if she had 72 partners then i couldn't do it.

funny thing is I know how OP feels.. when a girl looks good and she's a jump, it hurts.. my ex was a jump.. i knew she was a jump but i liked her thoughand she was badddddd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. i used to get laughed at walking down the halls in high school..

don't do it.. just smash and keep it moving..

i was 16 by the way.. and the smashing was great.. we were only dating a few weeks

she wasn't 70 bodies deep though.. i think she told me i was the 6th.. thats common for a chick from the bronx that's 16
tired.gif

Some dudes love %%@$#....

OP just happens to be one of those dudes..

He knew she was JO...

And he still wifed her..

And ALOT lot of ya'll @%+*$* wouldve done the same...

you prolly just wouldn't have been so bold and open to admit it..

some of ya'll @%+*$* prolly wifing a JO right now
laugh.gif

But don't get it twisted..

ole' girl WILL get saved by some simpleton...

Ring and all, def, a baby too

she is %!%%@%$ gorgeous tho...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear
Damn, she's quite the looker.

70 though? Damn.
If this is her she doesnt look bad at all but she just tryna get u to care about her and etc but dont cause she could got someone to do that 70guys ago

Some of y'all _s talking real reckless behind that keyboard.. Talking all that G *!*+ when y'all probably looking like Milhouse

^^^^

Mooley, you put yourself on Blast tho G...

You had to know what was coming behind your opening post homie...

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Some of y'all _s talking real reckless behind that keyboard.. Talking all that G *!*+ when y'all probably looking like Milhouse
It's the internet ...these kids gotta live somehow
laugh.gif

And you're comin' off real hard crying about your girl problems on a sneaker message board? Child please.

this is nt. what did you expect...? sympathy and sound judgment?

bwhahahahaha

I wouldn't wife, but I ain't gon lie, I'd be hurt if shorty told me that. Pyhrric victory.

It's happened to me though, I was kicking it with a 18 year old chick that said she had been with 60+ dudes. Shorty was getting trains ran on her andeverything. I wanted to keep smashing, but she was done with me. She was real cool peeps too, nice tatas, big butt, cute face, the whole 9. You just got toappreciate the fact she let you get down, and move on to the average looking "good girls" you were smashing before you got to her.

The only way to get to the bottom of this is making a thread in which we only ask NT females how many partners have they had.

Originally Posted by Diego

The only way to get to the bottom of this is making a thread in which we only ask NT females how many partners have they had.

you're only gonna get answers from those with low numbers...

and we're not a decent enough sample of the female population to form a proper conclusion

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Diego

you're only gonna get answers from those with low numbers...

and we're not a decent enough sample of the female population to form a proper conclusion
Ding! Ding! Ding!

And on the flip, you'd only get answers from guys w/ high numbers. Quite frankly, call it a double standard if you want, but thats the way it is, Ipersonally think its reckless for anyone to sleep w/ over 70 people before they're 23-25 years old. A lotof today's health determines do not discriminate.

70 at any age is OD...

people +@+%%+ like that are def. not getting their partner tested before hand so its like that commercial where you're having sex with all the people theyhad sex with...OP is lucky he caught something that was curable...

now that i seen the pics, i woulda smashed, but she wouldnt be my main girl.

you got a decision to make, i suggest you keep messing with her (with protection), but keep side pieces. DO NOT MAKE THAT BROAD YOUR MAIN.

thats a shame, nice lil half asian lookin' broad, but damn... 70 at 20?

if she started smashing at 16... you dont need anymore math, you know what the deal is....

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Some dudes love %%@$#....

OP just happens to be one of those dudes..

He knew she was JO...

And he still wifed her..

And ALOT lot of ya'll @%+*$* wouldve done the same...

you prolly just wouldn't have been so bold and open to admit it..

some of ya'll @%+*$* prolly wifing a JO right now
laugh.gif

But don't get it twisted..

ole' girl WILL get saved by some simpleton...

Ring and all, def, a baby too

she is %!%%@%$ gorgeous tho...
smh.gif

THIS.

I'm telling you now if she says 70, she's downplaying so she probably at 80.

Nope I cant do that, I dont think in all seriousness I would be comfortable to even smash cuz thats a lot of people.

70 at any age is OD...

people +@+%%+ like that are def. not getting their partner tested before hand so its like that commercial where you're having sex with all the people they had sex with...OP is lucky he caught something that was curable...

Sheena is it unreasonable for me to think that anybody who has slept with over 10 people before the age of 21 has low morals? Thoughts anybody?

Originally Posted by GoinHam

70 at any age is OD...

people +@+%%+ like that are def. not getting their partner tested before hand so its like that commercial where you're having sex with all the people they had sex with...OP is lucky he caught something that was curable...

Sheena is it unreasonable for me to think that anybody who has slept with over 10 people before the age of 21 has low morals? Thoughts anybody?

who are you?

if they started at 16 thats 2 NEW people a year...if they started earlier thats even less...i don't understand how some of you guys are smashing so manygirls but expect females to keep low numbers...in order for you to be having sex these girls/women having to be having sex too...

nah i seen your pics from previous post of you puttin yourself out there as always.

i wouldnt wanna trade places at all.

Back
Top Bottom