Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

So she burned you and you are still asking if you should still keep her around?

She better be giving you some Lex Steele type orgasms

Word. Most people dont think like that but if dudes started taking these jumpoffs to the clinic with them a lot of things would be averted.

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear
Damn, she's quite the looker.

70 though? Damn.

she's gorgeous... so are her DD's... sorry... i had to say it.
embarassed.gif

if she was bi... il use all type of devices on her... lol

nah... 70+ is a no bueno for me.
sick.gif

Pics

Originally Posted by solematic j21

70 though? Damn.

embarassed.gif

sick.gif

Pics

no i wouldn't. but u can use what u got on her. lol
and no... not pics... i'd have video evidence.
devil.gif

70 though? Damn.

embarassed.gif

sick.gif

Pics

devil.gif

Videos are way better, but i was actually asking for a better pic then that avy you got.

Oh yeahh.. I remember you and this story and that thread where I dogged your #$% for being so filthy for wanting to keep this chick... You deserved everySTD she gave you since she told you about her past and the type of stuff she used to do. If you're that simple minded that you want to stay with a chickpurely based off how she looks or what type of stuff she can do in the bed, then you're #+!$#% from the start. (And dont try to say "it's notabout how she looks" and that whole story, because I see through all that...)

I suggest you wise up brother...

And Lynn, I'm disappointed in you... You REALLY wanna contaminate your toys and put your face in her cesspool? REALLY?!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
(I know you'resmarter than that!)

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Oh yeahh.. I remember you and this story and that thread where I dogged your $!$ for being so filthy for wanting to keep this chick... You deserved every STD she gave you since she told you about her past and the type of stuff she used to do. If you're that simple minded that you want to stay with a chick purely based off how she looks or what type of stuff she can do in the bed, then you're @%@+$# from the start.

And Lynn, I'm disappointed in you... You REALLY wanna contaminate your toys and put your face in her cesspool? REALLY?!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
(I know you're smarter than that!)
She don't wanna be saved.

She clean? You like Her? ohhh she burnt you, nevermind nuff said. A girl that sleeps with two people and burns one of them is way worse than a girl that hasslept with 100 people and hasn't burnt any of them. That being said, I'd gladly wife...Faye Reagan, cheat on her with Jenna Haze and keep Taylor Rainas a side chick.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Oh yeahh.. I remember you and this story and that thread where I dogged your $!$ for being so filthy for wanting to keep this chick... You deserved every STD she gave you since she told you about her past and the type of stuff she used to do. If you're that simple minded that you want to stay with a chick purely based off how she looks or what type of stuff she can do in the bed, then you're @%@+$# from the start.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
She don't wanna be saved.

laugh.gif

70 though? Damn.

embarassed.gif

sick.gif

Pics

devil.gif
You misread his post. He was requesting pics of you.

I see you're a new member and I'm glad you got accepted, but NT servers require all junior members to post pictures for verification of identity. Froma dateline NBC episode I saw, bikini pictures are the best to use when identifying oneself since they show intricate details of one's body that can not beconfused with somebody else. If a staff member sees that you have not posted pics he could kick you off our server bro/girl.

Oh yeahh.. I remember you and this story and that thread where I dogged your #$% for being so filthy for wanting to keep this chick... You deserved every STD she gave you since she told you about her past and the type of stuff she used to do. If you're that simple minded that you want to stay with a chick purely based off how she looks or what type of stuff she can do in the bed, then you're #+!$#% from the start. (And dont try to say "it's not about how she looks" and that whole story, because I see through all that...)

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
it was the DD's!!! lol. nah... I'm a pillow princess.

And besides... i said i'd pass w/o hesitation

after 70+ i'm sure her lips lost it's elasticity... eew. no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom