Countdown Packs..What could have been! Play along!! (PIC'S)

Looks like JM confirmed that we're getting this XI/XII combo:
310356682.jpg

310356683.jpg

Instead of:
310301490.jpg

310301491.jpg

Ok, let's have some fun with this!
peace

haha...almost like looking into the future with those pics!

IMO, I would've preferred the 2nd pack, but with all black 11's w/red accents instead of the blue spacejams...and seeing how JB seems to be doing theBulls colorways on all of these packs, I don't know how anyone would've thought we were getting SpaceJams anyway.

I dig the pack as is.

The general public may want the XI, regardless the color, but those white/red XII would have sat. They just don't appeal to enough people to include themin a holiday pack.

Best believe this pack will be under everyone's tree.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

but those white/red XII would have sat. They just don't appeal to enough people to include them in a holiday pack.
d2925d6e13edd893be927f4c9e735297b4ac035.jpg

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... white/red XII ain't gunna be sittin nowhere but in the closets of sneakerheads across the world
laugh.gif

EDIT: Oh and VERY nice og XII , and og XI Pdigiti .... i am very jealous
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

^^^
roll.gif

Something tells me that if the white/red XII's would've released even on their own, they'ld be gone in a day. Just my 2 cents.
anyways, here's another 'pack' for ya!
310364666.jpg

310364670.jpg

...when I saw 'Bron and DMiles wear this IX I had to custom a pair for myself!
C'mon guys, I know y'alls got the goods out there!
peace

Originally Posted by eye see soles

those white/red XII would have sat. They just don't appeal to enough people to include them in a holiday pack.

THIS IS THE MOST BLASPHEMOUS STATEMENT I EVER HEARD ANYONE SAY

Those are some really sick custom IXs you have there. I would have been more amped for the pack if it had these in it.

how do we know its not the spacejams with a red jumpman?; i know they confirmed a black/red/white colorway but we dont know which variation...i dunno

All I know is when JM speaks, people listen!
wink.gif

Allright, one more 'pack' for the road! Somebody out there help me out with this!

310366934.jpg

310366938.jpg

peace...

Originally Posted by imsoDS

how do we know its not the spacejams with a red jumpman?; i know they confirmed a black/red/white colorway but we dont know which variation...i dunno

then they wouldnt be space jams
smile.gif

it would be cool if we got wht/red xii and the blk/red xi.... they have 2 bring back the blk/red xi its on everybodys most wanted list.. especially people whohave jus started collecting or those who jus want an extra pair since they might have messed up the ones they got a while back.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

those white/red XII would have sat. They just don't appeal to enough people to include them in a holiday pack.

Again, think outside of the confines of NT, ISS, and whatever other shoe forum is out there. White/red isn't that appealing on this shoe to themajority.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

All I know is when JM speaks, people listen!
wink.gif

Allright, one more 'pack' for the road! Somebody out there help me out with this!

310366934.jpg

310366938.jpg

peace...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Again, think outside of the confines of NT, ISS, and whatever other shoe forum is out there. White/red isn't that appealing on this shoe to the majority.
you go find me a person who doesnt want the white/red XIIs and then we can talk

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Looks like JM confirmed that we're getting this XI/XII combo:
310356682.jpg

310356683.jpg

Instead of:
310301490.jpg

310301491.jpg

Ok, let's have some fun with this!
peace

Someone give me the original posting of this news regarding the XI/XII color release. This is very disappointing news
sick.gif

Foundit. If this information is correct, I am very, very sad.

Nickfair,
Check the 'Countdown Pack Update' thread on pg. 127. JM confirmed this and the 3/20 pack colorways.
peace

Again, think outside of the confines of NT, ISS, and whatever other shoe forum is out there. White/red isn't that appealing on this shoe to the majority.
well, in my area, EVERYBODY wanted the white/red ones. i seen more people with the white/red then any other color besides the playoffs. i knowdamn well the demand for these are high cuz

1. the xii's are popular in general
2. this is an OG colorway
3. most people like red jordans
4. these haven't been retro'd yet.
5. alot of people had them when they first came out.

my pack would be... (i cant use acutally pics cuz i havnet bought a pack yet.)....

side10-11.gif

side13-05.gif

.....................................................................................

side20-04.gif

104-0410_IMG.JPG

but ive always wanted a pair of iii's with red elephant print.

People do not read. OK, so if Im not mistaken theres sposed to be 1 original colorway and 1 new colorway in each pack. The later Jordans that haventretro'd yet are going to be the ones that have a new colorway (except the XVI's). I wish people would stop asking for original XX colorways like theywasnt all over the place 3 years ago. OK????? Thanx. And Im not mad, just fustrated

Back
Top Bottom