Countdown Packs..What could have been! Play along!! (PIC'S)

REALLY disappointed that the White/Red XIIs are not coming out. I would have the loved the White/Red XIIs and the Black/Red XIs.

EL REY JR

I'm thinking of doing an 'In The Beginning' pack series...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by EL REY JR

REALLY disappointed that the White/Red XIIs are not coming out. I would have the loved the White/Red XIIs and the Black/Red XIs.

EL REY JR

yo, keep an eye out on ebay. i see OG's in DS condition on there all the time for around $150-200. the taxis are the ones ive had trouble finding

I would love to have some lightning 17s with the carmines but I will live with whatever 17 they want to give me if I can get some carmines.

Just a random question: why would Taxis be in the 11/12 pack? If spacejams are no good for the blue, shouldn't taxis be out for the taxi yellow?? I wouldmuch rather have white/red 12s and Spacejams (make the blue red, i dont care).

The general public may want the XI, regardless the color, but those white/red XII would have sat. They just don't appeal to enough people to include them in a holiday pack.
indifferent.gif

my ideas:
(heels and bulls package)
136046-141-400.jpg

air-jordan-12-og-white-red.jpg

302370-011-400.jpg

Red Suede XIV

air-jordan-10-x-original-og-charlotte-hornets-white-black-dark-powder-blue-1a.jpg

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Looks like JM confirmed that we're getting this XI/XII combo:

310356683.jpg
^ thsoe breds look suspect to me..cf looks off..
Originally Posted by theREALnovakain

yeah, i was actually thinking the same thing. the red sole is wayy too neon and the cf looks off, also the patent leather and white midsole is too high. i smell fakes.

YOU GUYS NEED TO LOG OFF ... IF YOU CAN'T TELL AN OG XI WHEN YOU SEE ONE , YOU NEED TO BURN ALL YOURJORDANS AND START ROCKIN CLEAR VII'S
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

theREALnovaka - you're a fool.

All the packages (this year) are going to be Bulls colorways. Last time I checked, the Bulls didnt wear Laney colors.

Why would you care if someone thinks you are a "package newb-wh0r3"? (whatever that is) In that case - when you bought some retros years ago, werent you worried about people thinking you were a "retro newb-wh0r3"?

Who gives a crap what other people think. If I like the kicks, I'm going to buy them. I don't care if they just got released a few years back.

didnt know they were all supposed to be bulls colorways!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
YIKES WHO STEPPED ON YOUR D!cK!!?? all i was saying is that it sucksthat all the really ill kicks are coming out in packs nowadays. the reason why half these kicks are loved is because of the rarity.

Damn, I'm thirsty...How about a '12 pack'
wink.gif

310429185.jpg

310429197.jpg

I'll have a couple 'In the Beginning' packs in a bit.
peace

Infrared VI and College Blue XVII

White Black XI and Taxi XII

White Cement III and QS XX

White Cement IV and Black Red XIX

not really a pack but i would love to see a XIV with an all black upper and all white midsole including the teeth. Something like the shoe below but with anall white midsole, not sure if anyone wants to photoshop it to see what it would look like.

side14-16.gif

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Any patent low XIs would be better then breds dropping in december!

p.s I HATE TAXI XIIs too

o' No! No Low XI's Please! Any XI Colorway would make a great Christmas gift for myself!

Back
Top Bottom