Countdown Packs..What could have been! Play along!! (PIC'S)

People do not read. OK, so if Im not mistaken theres sposed to be 1 original colorway and 1 new colorway in each pack. The later Jordans that havent retro'd yet are going to be the ones that have a new colorway (except the XVI's). I wish people would stop asking for original XX colorways like they wasnt all over the place 3 years ago. OK????? Thanx. And Im not mad, just fustrated

U have an exception to the rule right there in your rant. also..

What could have been! Play along!!......... Ok, let's have some fun with this
this post is just to see what WE would like in a pack. and in my packs, aint no rules. stop being so frustrated.
laugh.gif

the 12s and 11s pack is horrible. so sad what jb is doing with these packs. haven't bought one yet, and the only one i think im interested in is thevi/xvii which EVERYONE WILL HAVE. i think the v's in the v/xviii's will be laney... that will be a nice one. i might even consider the hare vii pack.other than that i have all these sneakers already. it's not fair to the people who have 4+ year old sneakers that still look fresh and crisp. now all thelil bandwagoners are just going to cop the 11/12 package and when you wear your OG BRED xi's you gonna look like your a package newb-wh0r3.. lol just myopinion but this %$*+ is crazy, thats why i try to get jays no1 has even if i like the common ones.

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Looks like JM confirmed that we're getting this XI/XII combo:

310356683.jpg
^ thsoe breds look suspect to me..cf looks off..

yeah, i was actually thinking the same thing. the red sole is wayy too neon and the cf looks off, also the patent leather and white midsole is too high. ismell fakes.

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

310356683.jpg

CF looks off??...Bro, these or OG'S!!! Dalamina, way to recognize!

Ayo Dalamina!
No worries! More than 1/2 the cats on this site have never seen an OG up close, let alone own one!
pimp.gif

peace

Originally Posted by theREALnovakain

the 12s and 11s pack is horrible. so sad what jb is doing with these packs. haven't bought one yet, and the only one i think im interested in is the vi/xvii which EVERYONE WILL HAVE. i think the v's in the v/xviii's will be laney... that will be a nice one. i might even consider the hare vii pack. other than that i have all these sneakers already. it's not fair to the people who have 4+ year old sneakers that still look fresh and crisp. now all the lil bandwagoners are just going to cop the 11/12 package and when you wear your OG BRED xi's you gonna look like your a package newb-wh0r3.. lol just my opinion but this %$*+ is crazy, thats why i try to get jays no1 has even if i like the common ones.

Sorry brotha but the V's are gonna be these
side05-10.gif
And theXVIII's are these
asdix1.jpg
Pics courtesy of Air-jordans.com and NT member Notorious Pinoy

this could turn out to be an interesting post
bottom line is whatever color they wold have picked for each pack
some people would have loved it, some people would have hated it

see what i mean?? they JUST came out with those fire red v's. and there gonna release them again?? i dont mind the 18's, even tho i think the blue onesare hotter. but thanks for verifying that i WILL NOT be getting that package either. ill stick to coppin concords on ebay. lol.

Originally Posted by theREALnovakain

see what i mean?? they JUST came out with those fire red v's. and there gonna release them again?? i dont mind the 18's, even tho i think the blue ones are hotter. but thanks for verifying that i WILL NOT be getting that package either. ill stick to coppin concords on ebay. lol.

no they did not.

the last time they came out was 2000

theREALnovaka - you're a fool.

All the packages (this year) are going to be Bulls colorways. Last time I checked, the Bulls didnt wear Laney colors.

Why would you care if someone thinks you are a "package newb-wh0r3"? (whatever that is) In that case - when you bought some retros years ago, werentyou worried about people thinking you were a "retro newb-wh0r3"?

Who gives a crap what other people think. If I like the kicks, I'm going to buy them. I don't care if they just got released a few years back.

I love those DMiles IX's.

The IV/XIX pack has two black shoes...

If they did the DMiles IX and Indiglo-replaced Red XIV's....
eek.gif

a9vd35.jpg

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by eye see soles

those white/red XII would have sat. They just don't appeal to enough people to include them in a holiday pack.

THIS IS THE MOST BLASPHEMOUS STATEMENT I EVER HEARD ANYONE SAY

Again, think outside of the confines of NT, ISS, and whatever other shoe forum is out there. White/red isn't that appealing on this shoe to the majority.
you go find me a person who doesnt want the white/red XIIs and then we can talk
::raises hand:: honestly

OGskinnyJ wrote:

310356683.jpg

The CF is different on the Originals

Plus look at the white outline surrounding the edges of the Patent Leather.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just wishful thinking:
k3693a.jpg

X1 and X11 pack is gorgeous to me, but packs I wish to see come alive is...

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

If any of those packs came out, I will def. be camping.
The carmines, I am def. taking out the Mickey D's, the
ipod, and the goons. When I get them it will

alll day!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Keep 'em coming guys! I'm thinking about just doing 'packs' without the '23' meaning.
Just wing it man!
peace

those white/red XII would have sat. They just don't appeal to enough people to include them in a holiday pack.

THIS IS THE MOST BLASPHEMOUS STATEMENT I EVER HEARD ANYONE SAY

Again, think outside of the confines of NT, ISS, and whatever other shoe forum is out there. White/red isn't that appealing on this shoe to the majority.
do you actually think that the general public will have a chance to buy THIS pack??????? no matter what colorways they put in there, sneakerheads willbe all over it. this is the most anticipated release of the year. i'm just glad that we are getting taxis. i been trying to find a DS pair im my size for awhile. i don't really care what XI they give us, i'll be happy with any of them, but regular consumers wont have a prayer when it comes to this pack.

Back
Top Bottom