Couple new AM90s

Couple new AM 90s dropped yesterday:

White / Mean Green / Anthracite

c7e151eb551a386e08b08506200eb0b3d965396.pjpg

553150ec551a3865e08321b074d33ac1abb66f9.pjpg

Black / White / Pale Blue

e3525d8e845d61183706938028a592672dfe795.pjpg

29615fed55153f6b50061dc69de97fed33e3c78.pjpg

I don't normally like leather toe'd AM90s but there was just something about the black and pale blue.......

They need to cut the bull and re-release the cool grey AM90's
smh.gif
. Its been about 4, 5 years.

Normally I'd complain about the toebox, but the perf makes it doable.

Just can't stand plain ol' leather.

First pair is a definite buy.

Yup if the mean greens had been mesh like Neon turqoise ones then it would have been 2-3 pairs easy.

I normally am not a complainer about mesh, but mesh would've made those first ones perfect. Something about that perf doesn't look right, it'stoo much. I suppose you could make something pretty similar on sportswear iD with the mesh. Not quite the same, but similar:

a5c1624056af5e61b080f8dfb79a565124c4fd70.pjpg

Sorry, but they look like AM90s I've seen already in stores here in Toronto - other than the perf.'d toebox they seem to already have been released.The first one is reminiscient of the HOA AM90 & the 2nd one is just... blah.

More nonsense on NT. Dudes saying the same thing over and over again about "no mesh".

We get it. Everyone prefers mesh. But do y'all really need to beat the dead horse to a bloody pulp?

Perforated leather toe boxes are ALL good. Ben Drury AM1's have no mesh and are hot to death. Atmos AM1's. Leather toebox. Probably the nicest AM1 everput together. Which is why they now go for 4 bills.

Y'all need to stop $%#%!@*%@#%+. I know it's "cool" to complain about leather toe boxes, but a nice sneaker is a nice sneaker. PERIOD.

The problem with the first pair really is the lack of color on the midsole/around the air pocket. But y'all ODing on the mesh and no one even mentionedthat.

Originally Posted by illphillip

More nonsense on NT. Dudes saying the same thing over and over again about "no mesh".

We get it. Everyone prefers mesh. But do y'all really need to beat the dead horse to a bloody pulp?

Perforated leather toe boxes are ALL good. Ben Drury AM1's have no mesh and are hot to death. Atmos AM1's. Leather toebox. Probably the nicest AM1 ever put together. Which is why they now go for 4 bills.

Y'all need to stop $%#%!@*%@#%+. I know it's "cool" to complain about leather toe boxes, but a nice sneaker is a nice sneaker. PERIOD.

The problem with the first pair really is the lack of color on the midsole/around the air pocket. But y'all ODing on the mesh and no one even mentioned that.
It's all just a matter of opinion man. I normally don't care what the material of the toe box is as long as it looks good. The perfleather on these just doesn't look as good as mesh or finer perf would look. I feel you though, some cats are just "no mesh? they're wack"without even ginving it a thought. That's kind of annoying, for sure.

As the man said it is a matter of opinion - I have 2 pair other all leather am 90 but the preference is i'd rather have a mesh toe box even with itsdrawbacks.

Still copped these those cos i will batter these to death at work where the all leather works better

Back
Top Bottom