Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

One of my pet peeves right here :smh:... Literally cannot be almost. By saying literally it's the same hat it would have to be an actual maga hat.

it literally is da same hat...

for example, a red new era fitted is da same, regardless of what team is embroidered on it.

One of my pet peeves right here :smh:... Literally cannot be almost. By saying literally it's the same hat it would have to be an actual maga hat.

Like if you said "I literally died" you would be dead.

This is ninjahood were talking about he still types like he still on his t-mobile sidekick circa 2007-2008

Funny thing is that if young Black people started wearing MAGA hats around older Trump supporters in those pro Trump areas, they'd be mad and probably would be like they don't like Trump because the young Black kids like him.

A big part of Trump's popularity is for them to feel they are getting revenge on minorities and being mean to minorities.

I wouldn't be mad if sidekocks came back.

giphy.gif

Nah man you can't wear a Yankee fitted and say it's literally the same as a Mets fitted :lol:

you're not comprehending...

luckily there's pics.

medias

this hat is uniformly da same hat no matter what team you buy.

da buster douglas cap is literally da same as a MAGA hat, even down to da same font style..its pretty obvious Trump lifted his inspiration from that cap, so say otherwise is being obtuse...any art major worth their salt would tell you is clearly da sampled design.

Funny thing is that if young Black people started wearing MAGA hats around older Trump supporters in those pro Trump areas, they'd be mad and probably would be like they don't like Trump because the young Black kids like him.

A big part of Trump's popularity is for them to feel they are getting revenge on minorities and being mean to minorities.

If anything rocking it to make a mockery of it would likely serve that intended purpose. Either that or not even acknowledging people when they’re wearing them.

I was in Dallas a few months back and was at the Texas state fair. Some old *** bozo dude was there with his wife. He was rocking the MAGA hat and a build the wall shirt. I’m sure he got at a few responses from people up there. But it would’ve been better suited to not even pay his old *** any mind. He wore that stuff with the intent to get a reaction and to rustle people. I mean who goes to a fair of all places rocking stuff like that unless it’s to get a reaction.

when i was a contractor at an agency's HQ adjacent to National Mall (Smithsonian metro stop), the MAGA hat wearers (usually children) were visible during summers (all are tourists).

This Sarah chick can get it. Shes like a Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde hybrid :evil:

Which is more noble? Sarah offering blowjobs to punch the maga kid or old dude from Fyre Fest offering to throw the neck to get water out of customs?
Sucking **** for water is some desperate survival ****.

Sucking **** for social justice closer fits the made up sensibilities of nobility.

Last edited:
I got that dude blocked so I’m not reading what trash he’s writing but if the argument is the MAGA hat isn’t a trump thing then we’ve just been introduced to the absolute dumbest argument since claiming trump isn’t racist and blacks (which he’s not I guess on his planet) love him becuase he took some pictures with rappers

Same :lol:

Back
Top Bottom