Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

Not only that they’re now hero’s of their hick town. You they they were leaving anyway? They’re working for daddies tool store as intended until forever

I wonder what's the employment and underemployment rate for Minority men in that region..
Like can you even pack up and move somewhere else.. if you can where would you move too.. Like can you find yourself a nice spot in some African country somewhere or would they force you to become a rebel soldier for citizenship

Guys, just because it's Kentucky doesn't mean it's some backwards @ss hick town. Covington is basically a suburb of Cincinnati. There are spots actually IN Cincinnati that are further away from downtown than this place. Plenty of minorities and opportunities for minorities. Very diverse area.

I taught in this district, though NOT at this particular school, and I can say I'm not the least bit surprised. Doesn't make it any less upsetting to see. CovCath is basically an all boys private school for "elite" families. Lots of privilege. Not everyone that goes there is this way, but the majority sure is. Whoever said it's kids repeating what they hear from their parents at the dinner table is 100% accurate. There is a whole lot of that in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area.

From what I can tell, it's being taken very seriously by the diocese/superintendent's office. It has definitely pissed off a LOT of people here, but there's also the same privileged idiot parents claiming their angels didn't do anything wrong, and they're being persecuted for their beliefs by "the snowflake libtards." There's very little accountability, even with a mountain of evidence. I'd be willing to bet that the only thing the parents are worried about is how this will affect the kids' college prospects.

I know the area, it's right at the OH/Ky border.

People who live there act like they're from the south.

Like they want to be country so bad yet your right across the river from Cincinnati which is a liberal heavily black populated metro area.

Not really true. While there is a lot of that, it depends on the area.

Wonder if they would have showed up to an event with Black Folks.

This was just a horrible cross-section of events. All the catholic high schools in the area go to this big anti-abortion march every year, and this year I guess it happened to overlap with the Native American event.

Guys, just because it's Kentucky doesn't mean it's some backwards @ss hick town. Covington is basically a suburb of Cincinnati. There are spots actually IN Cincinnati that are further away from downtown than this place. Plenty of minorities and opportunities for minorities. Very diverse area.

I taught in this district, though NOT at this particular school, and I can say I'm not the least bit surprised. Doesn't make it any less upsetting to see. CovCath is basically an all boys private school for "elite" families. Lots of privilege. Not everyone that goes there is this way, but the majority sure is. Whoever said it's kids repeating what they hear from their parents at the dinner table is 100% accurate. There is a whole lot of that in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area.

From what I can tell, it's being taken very seriously by the diocese/superintendent's office. It has definitely pissed off a LOT of people here, but there's also the same privileged idiot parents claiming their angels didn't do anything wrong, and they're being persecuted for their beliefs by "the snowflake libtards." There's very little accountability, even with a mountain of evidence. I'd be willing to bet that the only thing the parents are worried about is how this will affect the kids' college prospects.

Currently I live in an area that is also quite progressive.. it is also rife with underemployment of minority men. What they've done in the school system to ensure than each subsequent generation would not "feel" underemployed well..

What you hope is that in ten years when some of these "kids" become managers.. they don't also run shops that have a 1 minority hire rule.

How much any of you want to bet that each and every one of those individuals wind up in branches of the military, and law enforcement? This will be a given, as these sort of white people will have no other options other than to become an even more useful tool of white supremacy. The white christian teachings will further their cause.

Future Kavanaughs.
Society created these boys.
And everything they see around them affirms their behavior.

Currently I live in an area that is also quite progressive.. it is also rife with underemployment of minority men. What they've done in the school system to ensure than each subsequent generation would not "feel" underemployed well..

What you hope is that in ten years when some of these "kids" become managers.. they don't also run shops that have a 1 minority hire rule.

You're absolutely right. I only said the "opportunities" part to counter the belief that this was some sort of tiny farm town we were talking about.

qYw9mgO.jpg

ATTACH]

These G-League Proud Boys need to be exposed

D78B0076-E138-47A5-B921-19E4D6D4332F.gif

Don’t need to be in the country to be a hick town.

Doesn’t sound hick, def an elite white breeding ground

Bingo! And there are also parts of Covington that are "hood" as hood can be. Just over the hill from CovCath, as a matter of fact. I lived there and my first teaching assignments were there.

And some people think racism will "die out" with old white people. It ain't going nowhere. White supremacy is a passed down religion to them. It don't matter how many mixed couples you see or how many white kids "love" hip hop.

Back
Top Bottom