Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

typical stuff when a group of non minorities start to become ignorant :smh:

Ask yourself this...in all your years on NT, have you EVER seen ninjahood ninjahood attempt to see something from another perspective, admit he's wrong, or even challenge the way he actually thinks? You know the answer to all three of those :lol:

da answer is i don't waste my time on things i ain't sure on. who doesn't know these kids were being douchebags? nextime u summon me make sure its for something important.

Damn what happened

It got spicy in here?

people shooting themselves in da foot :lol:

as far as this thread...it appears folks got taken for a ride and now longer footage has painted a fuller picture of what happened...

Is it true that the school pulled down the list of teachers from their website once it was found out that all the teachers were white??

Hold up...

I've been reading about this topic for a hours and came across a two-hour video of what happened. From what i read, the kids were waiting to be picked up by a bus while a march was going on.

I've been reading about this topic for a hours and came across a two-hour video of what happened

that video completely disproved what people were running around and spewing about when it came to those teenagers...thats why it got extra quiet when it comes to da media coverage.

that's why you wait for all da facts ladies & gentleman....

once i seen that Duke Lacrosse case a few years back with da sheer amount of disinformation i knew da media has its own ulterior motives.
One of six St. John's University students charged with taking part in a sexual assault on a female student pleaded guilty last week to reduced charges and is prepared to testify against the other suspects, it was disclosed yesterday.

The plea by Joseph Reilly, 21 years old, was revealed to lawyers for his co-defendants in State Supreme Court in Queens as opening arguments were made yesterday in the trial of three of the co-defendants on charges of sodomy and other crimes.

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/05/29/nyregion/student-pleads-guilty-at-start-of-rape-trial.html

Back
Top Bottom