craigslist chicks...

Its not worth it. My boy met some girl before off CL and SFredbook or something like that. This guy paid
tired.gif
I'm not surprised though. And he told me this girl I used to go to hs withand kinda talked to posts on there on some erotic massage or something.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

My friend met up with this girl he met off craigslist.

He didnt know where to take her for the first date.. soo what does he end up doing ??

He shows up at my crib and calls me and tells me to come outside.. so all 3 of us are posted up outside his car in front of my crib and she aint even talking,me and him are having the conversation. She is a chubby black female but cute in the face, so while me and my dude are talking all of a sudden she pulls out ofNOWHERE a king sized milky way bar.

we are like %!@?!, where did that come from?? So she says " I buy extra snacks at the vending machine at work so I can always have an extra one at alltimes"
roll.gif

Aight, so my man decides to take her home after like 20 minutes and tells me to ride along. On the way back to her crib, EVERY fast food spot she sayssomething.

Passing mcdys - " mhmmm fries"
Passing pizza hut - " mhmm pizza"
Passing Wendys - " mhmmm frosties"

roll.gif

CLIFFNOTES - craigslist is not a place to pick up females.

Its always interesting to see the descriptons on what the women want. Majority of them say " I'm not the greatest looking girl or in the best shape,but i am the biggest freak." It's sooo funny haha

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

laugh.gif

My friend met up with this girl he met off craigslist.

He didnt know where to take her for the first date.. soo what does he end up doing ??

He shows up at my crib and calls me and tells me to come outside.. so all 3 of us are posted up outside his car in front of my crib and she aint even talking, me and him are having the conversation. She is a chubby black female but cute in the face, so while me and my dude are talking all of a sudden she pulls out of NOWHERE a king sized milky way bar.

we are like %!@?!, where did that come from?? So she says " I buy extra snacks at the vending machine at work so I can always have an extra one at all times"
roll.gif

Aight, so my man decides to take her home after like 20 minutes and tells me to ride along. On the way back to her crib, EVERY fast food spot she says something.

Passing mcdys - " mhmmm fries"
Passing pizza hut - " mhmm pizza"
Passing Wendys - " mhmmm frosties"

roll.gif

CLIFFNOTES - craigslist is not a place to pick up females.

laugh.gif
... stick to facebook

my homeboy was a driver a few summers back. doods got tons of stories but none are appropriate lol

I have been using craigslist for about the longest.....so many good times...the drugs and !%!%%% were and still are AWESOME!!

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by badjustin

you aint a man if you pay for sex
so when you take a girl to the movies, you are buying her ticket popcorn, etc...in a sense you are still paying for some sex

But it isn't understood that sex will be involved. You aren't paying DIRECTLY for sex, since its not a sure thing.

Unless you're me.
happy.gif

I totally forgot %%@ 's be on craigslist. I knew about the prostitutes but it's hella chicks on there just trying to get laid and pay for the penis.

Logging on now..... I can't wait to come back with a good story before the weekends out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I totally forgot %%@ 's be on craigslist. I knew about the prostitutes but it's hella chicks on there just trying to get laid and pay for the penis.

Logging on now..... I can't wait to come back with a good story before the weekends out.
pimp.gif

* goes to craigslist *

Originally Posted by DMoney82

pimp.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Nati P

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I am talking to some chicks right now, they seem legit. A couple of days ago I had one spam chick from singles.net...that's it though...there's some cute clean girls here

http://photobucket.com/

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well you guys keep saying that there's only STD chicks on craigslist

How long you had this internets thing?

Back
Top Bottom