craigslist chicks...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

localhookupz >> craigslist.

pimp.gif

my boy has a lot of crazy stories from craigslist...milfs, double teaming women with their husbands, etc.

It be like 30 to 50 year old singles bored women looking to get laid and will pay for it.

I remember somebody posted the ad from CL ....this woman wanted to pay like 100 bucks or something for a man to walk around her house and clean naked. She wasjust going to watch.

It's some wild women on there. I'll smash one of them old brauds. Hopefully meet a sugar momma. Some old widow with crazy loot that just need a youngstallion to lay the pipe.

It be like 30 to 50 year old singles bored women looking to get laid and will pay for it.

I remember somebody posted the ad from CL ....this woman wanted to pay like 100 bucks or something for a man to walk around her house and clean naked. She wasjust going to watch.

It's some wild women on there. I'll smash one of them old brauds. Hopefully meet a sugar momma. Some old widow with crazy loot that just need a youngstallion to lay the pipe.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

"SOOOOO...I am a very pretty, extra thick Dominican/Black college student (2nd year Master's student, child psychology) who just wants to cheat.

I mean, I love my boyfriend; he's successful, smart, laid-back and supports me, BUT I'm tired of %$*@!++ him and I want something new. I love black men, but I mean, the right white guy could get it (lol), I just want a big #+$!, nice lips, cute, open to trying things (Did I mention I'm a freak? Oh, I am.) and above all d/d free. Reply with a pic, or have a helluva good reason why you don't have a pic...because I have one...I have plenty. Hope to hear from you. "

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

where was this posted? sounds like my brothers girlfriend
nerd.gif

Man Atlanta getting outa control lol. It's more gays on there than anything.

"Anyone sucking on Friday morning? <<

Do they talk like that for real?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

figured out what t4m means

sick.gif

Word.

T4m =****** seekin men
W4W= Woman seeking Women
W4M= Women seeking Men....

You get the rest.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

laugh.gif

My friend met up with this girl he met off craigslist.

He didnt know where to take her for the first date.. soo what does he end up doing ??

He shows up at my crib and calls me and tells me to come outside.. so all 3 of us are posted up outside his car in front of my crib and she aint even talking, me and him are having the conversation. She is a chubby black female but cute in the face, so while me and my dude are talking all of a sudden she pulls out of NOWHERE a king sized milky way bar.

we are like %!@?!, where did that come from?? So she says " I buy extra snacks at the vending machine at work so I can always have an extra one at all times"
roll.gif

Aight, so my man decides to take her home after like 20 minutes and tells me to ride along. On the way back to her crib, EVERY fast food spot she says something.

Passing mcdys - " mhmmm fries"
Passing pizza hut - " mhmm pizza"
Passing Wendys - " mhmmm frosties"

roll.gif

CLIFFNOTES - craigslist is not a place to pick up females.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I dunno why but when I read that I imagined her doing the "fat people just sitting down breath"

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

"SOOOOO...I am a very pretty, extra thick Dominican/Black college student (2nd year Master's student, child psychology) who just wants to cheat.

I mean, I love my boyfriend; he's successful, smart, laid-back and supports me, BUT I'm tired of %$*@!++ him and I want something new. I love black men, but I mean, the right white guy could get it (lol), I just want a big #+$!, nice lips, cute, open to trying things (Did I mention I'm a freak? Oh, I am.) and above all d/d free. Reply with a pic, or have a helluva good reason why you don't have a pic...because I have one...I have plenty. Hope to hear from you. "

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

where was this posted? sounds like my brothers girlfriend
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just came from there. Every post seems like a BOT. They all like camping, hiking, going to the beach. Can't see how anyone could use this with positiveresults. Guess if you looking for some freaky $%+$ real quick and willing to pay I guess this suits you perfectly.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Local hookupz is a hood NY thing they stay having da fly spanish girls on that site.

Idk why but anytime I think of a site like this I always picture spanish girls from uptown on it. Smh @ me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom