craigslist chicks...

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Local hookupz is a hood NY thing they stay having da fly spanish girls on that site.

Idk why but anytime I think of a site like this I always picture spanish girls from uptown on it. Smh @ me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ at my boys girls cousin who lives uptown having one and us
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laughing about it today
roll.gif

Met one chick... She was a lil older... Nice body cute face... But her mind was all over the place. She broke down talking bout she used to be a former head.So I ended right there told her I'd call her and bounced.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

laugh.gif

My friend met up with this girl he met off craigslist.

He didnt know where to take her for the first date.. soo what does he end up doing ??

He shows up at my crib and calls me and tells me to come outside.. so all 3 of us are posted up outside his car in front of my crib and she aint even talking, me and him are having the conversation. She is a chubby black female but cute in the face, so while me and my dude are talking all of a sudden she pulls out of NOWHERE a king sized milky way bar.

we are like %!@?!, where did that come from?? So she says " I buy extra snacks at the vending machine at work so I can always have an extra one at all times"
roll.gif

Aight, so my man decides to take her home after like 20 minutes and tells me to ride along. On the way back to her crib, EVERY fast food spot she says something.

Passing mcdys - " mhmmm fries"
Passing pizza hut - " mhmm pizza"
Passing Wendys - " mhmmm frosties"

roll.gif

CLIFFNOTES - craigslist is not a place to pick up females.
roll.gif
roll.gif
My ribs hurt!!!

hahahahaha this kid that worked the car audio section at best buy (i used to work there), hes talkin about his girlfriend, im like "Where you meet yourgirlfriend?" he hits me with "Craigslist", i start cracking up and im like "Nah for real where you meet her".....he stonefaces andsays "Craigslist".... still couldnt believe it... how can you honestly date someone you meet off of a site where you can get an asian 'adult'massage for 20 dollars.

my buddy's addicted to gambling, and if i ended up staying in we would
pimp.gif
and make ridiculous craigslist ads while we took turns wreckin people onpokerstars. 1 of them was an ad where we took this chicks pics off facebook, and was like "yeaa lookin for a guy to pee on and dominate, possibly eat somepoo", like something ridiculously stupid. but we put it for our college and tried to see who would hit that up. so crazy, so many weird dudes we would seein the dining hall trying to beast on this girl and get peed on real quick...
sick.gif
, so be careful which ads you hit up cus it could be 2 losers bored searchinfor some
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Just came from there. Every post seems like a BOT. They all like camping, hiking, going to the beach. Can't see how anyone could use this with positive results. Guess if you looking for some freaky $%+$ real quick and willing to pay I guess this suits you perfectly.

seriously the bots...man...

Originally Posted by Iansmk

hahahahaha this kid that worked the car audio section at best buy (i used to work there), hes talkin about his girlfriend, im like "Where you meet your girlfriend?" he hits me with "Craigslist", i start cracking up and im like "Nah for real where you meet her".....he stonefaces and says "Craigslist".... still couldnt believe it... how can you honestly date someone you meet off of a site where you can get an asian 'adult' massage for 20 dollars.

pimp.gif
and make ridiculous craigslist ads while we took turns wreckin people on pokerstars. 1 of them was an ad where we took this chicks pics off facebook, and was like "yeaa lookin for a guy to pee on and dominate, possibly eat some poo", like something ridiculously stupid. but we put it for our college and tried to see who would hit that up. so crazy, so many weird dudes we would see in the dining hall trying to beast on this girl and get peed on real quick...
sick.gif
, so be careful which ads you hit up cus it could be 2 losers bored searchin for some
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
talking like it'd be up for discussion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by Iansmk

hahahahaha this kid that worked the car audio section at best buy (i used to work there), hes talkin about his girlfriend, im like "Where you meet your girlfriend?" he hits me with "Craigslist", i start cracking up and im like "Nah for real where you meet her".....he stonefaces and says "Craigslist".... still couldnt believe it... how can you honestly date someone you meet off of a site where you can get an asian 'adult' massage for 20 dollars.

pimp.gif
and make ridiculous craigslist ads while we took turns wreckin people on pokerstars. 1 of them was an ad where we took this chicks pics off facebook, and was like "yeaa lookin for a guy to pee on and dominate, possibly eat some poo", like something ridiculously stupid. but we put it for our college and tried to see who would hit that up. so crazy, so many weird dudes we would see in the dining hall trying to beast on this girl and get peed on real quick...
sick.gif
, so be careful which ads you hit up cus it could be 2 losers bored searchin for some
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
talking like it'd be up for discussion
laugh.gif
Wow, that was some fowl issh
roll.gif

back in the days craigslist was legit

my boy posted an ad looking for chicks who wanted to do some nude modeling, etc. one chick ended doing some pr0n like some backroom casting type video

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Got dam fat bish
roll.gif

That bump though.

Last edited:
AIYOO.

I havent posted on NT in what feels like years. All of a sudden i get an email talking about someone quoting a post I made from 2009 ?!:rofl:

i did twice

first one i was 21 i posted a ad looking for girls dtf. got a reply from this fat white chick NOT cute in the face she just had big boobs. we went back and forth sending pics. she had them knockers, she told me she likes to be dominated even tho this chick bigger than me. i was like cool bout to invite her over after pops goes to work. she comes over talk for a few then she ready to get to it starts going down on me and she tells me to slap her in the face and call her a word that rhymes with nerdy butt and tells me to slap her harder and harder and slap her chest too. it was awkward as hell i just met this girl but 10 minutes ago and it wasn't like she was doing a good job with her mouth on my johnson. 1 time never saw her again.

2nd one this girl posted a add for "cuddling". she was small nice body, i still see her sometimes not just to hang but we always end up gettin it in.

i been seeing pregnant women posting a lot lately wanting to get milked, someone should got for that

laugh.gif

He didnt know where to take her for the first date.. soo what does he end up doing ??

He shows up at my crib and calls me and tells me to come outside.. so all 3 of us are posted up outside his car in front of my crib and she aint even talking, me and him are having the conversation. She is a chubby black female but cute in the face, so while me and my dude are talking all of a sudden she pulls out of NOWHERE a king sized milky way bar.

we are like %!@?!, where did that come from?? So she says " I buy extra snacks at the vending machine at work so I can always have an extra one at all times"
roll.gif

Aight, so my man decides to take her home after like 20 minutes and tells me to ride along. On the way back to her crib, EVERY fast food spot she says something.

roll.gif

Anyone remember the story of the Craig'slist Meetup where the dude got jacked for his shoes by the Korean dude, and he smashed the dudes car window with a hammer?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm imagining her face looking like this while passing the fast food joints...

I must have overlooked this thread 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom