Craziest New Year Countdown?

Well i can almost guarantee you that the way i counted down my 2008 was a little weirder than yours.

I was working in oakland,ca and i was at the paramount working the mike epps comedy show...
So tfast forward to 11:58 and this guy talks to me and asks me what i do at the paramount, i jokingly tell him
"oh i clean the bathrooms and what not" he then tells me "oh you must get all the girls" what relevance does girls have with my job?!
ANYWAYS.... so i walk into the bathroom and this same guy walks right behind me and locks the door and says "mind if i join ya?....so in my mind
A.im about to get raped
B.im about to get murdered
C.im about to get raped and then murdered
So he then asks me "wanna murn it up with me?" he pulls out his "stuff" and starts to smoke...i start to hear the countdown....10...9...8...
and there i am cleaning the bathroom with a man who i just met and hes smoking telling me about "im so happy bush is now gone" then as the new yearcame around , he tells me "heres some gas money" pulls out rolled up 100's and pulls a 10 out of the middle of the roll, im like "thankshappy new year" he walks out and when i open up the 10 its ripped in half... ughhh whatever. happy new years everybody, how did you spend it?

laugh.gif
that's gotta be the strangest new year ever. I had a prettymiserable New Year countdown too. My family and I tried to get a view of the ball drop in NYC, but the police (
grin.gif
) literally quarantined us along with hundreds of other people and we were forcedto watch the ball drop from a giant tv screen. To make matters worse, after 2009 came, the cops didn't even let us GET OUT immediately. _ the police,word to Dre.

last nite.......counted down....then popped like 3 bottles of Rose......champagne all over my homegirls ceiling, floor, couch lmao....everyone was buggin outin the crib

best new years eve I've had

Originally Posted by nublee

laugh.gif
that's gotta be the strangest new year ever. I had a pretty miserable New Year countdown too. My family and I tried to get a view of the ball drop in NYC, but the police (
grin.gif
) literally quarantined us along with hundreds of other people and we were forced to watch the ball drop from a giant tv screen. To make matters worse, after 2009 came, the cops didn't even let us GET OUT immediately. _ the police, word to Dre.
Having a bro as a police officer ftw...We all got there literally at 11 pm and only had to wait an hour
roll.gif
....plus we had the best spot too.

I felt like $+*! this New Year.

Reason: I slept at 10:30 or so hoping to wake up around 11:50.

I wake up 7:00 am on Jan. 1
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

LOL

OP sounds like he fell in love or something.

Did the guy take advantage of you and this is the way you are telling NT?

had a party at the crib and popped champagne once the new year came
had a good time and went to sleep like at 5 a.m.
prepared to have a great year now

I was at the club. Usual stuff...Countdown and then the beat dropped and everybody started dancing again. I got home at like 1 in the afternoon. I slept allday and woke up around 2 hours ago.

oh naw i wasnt in love just kinda shook thati spent my new years countdown with a totall stranger while hes smoking and im cleaning, i gues the ten bucks wasfor me not telling on him, but i thought he was gonna rape me....for ten bucks. I was scared

Back
Top Bottom