Crazy lady flips out on black USPS worker

him sticking around only provoked her to get worse

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

wrong, that is not even what I meant. African Americans hold a different point of view in regards to race than Africans (Yes, the mailman is most likely African). Clearly if this involved the average African American black dude, the situation would have a different outcome. I just don't see the average black dude sitting there and taking that kind of verbal abuse.

Yeah I agree.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

wrong, that is not even what I meant. African Americans hold a different point of view in regards to race than Africans (Yes, the mailman is most likely African). Clearly if this involved the average African American black dude, the situation would have a different outcome. I just don't see the average black dude sitting there and taking that kind of verbal abuse.

Yeah I agree.

LOL that would happen in Hingham, i work in that town and its all upperclass people trying to get rid of the middle class. Like legit they buy middle class house and renovate them and sell them for mad money.

LOL that would happen in Hingham, i work in that town and its all upperclass people trying to get rid of the middle class. Like legit they buy middle class house and renovate them and sell them for mad money.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Via Gawker:

Reached for comment about the video, US Postal Service spokeswoman Maureen Marion said the USPS "was aware of its circulation." She said the man who shot the video was a temporary employee who had been fired about a year ago. His termination was "handled in accordance with our national collective bargaining agreement." Marion wouldn't comment on whether it had anything to do with the video.

We called Winchester's home early this morning as her phone number was being passed around the Internet, hoping to reach her before her lines clogged. A woman who sounded much like the woman in the video answered with "House of Pizza, how may I help you?" When asked if Erica Winchester lived at the address she angrily declared, "All sorts of people work here, this is a pizza parlor," and hung up. Clearly she'd already been been inundated with anonymous prank calls.
Wow, looks like the USPS has their own Stu Jackson.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Via Gawker:

Reached for comment about the video, US Postal Service spokeswoman Maureen Marion said the USPS "was aware of its circulation." She said the man who shot the video was a temporary employee who had been fired about a year ago. His termination was "handled in accordance with our national collective bargaining agreement." Marion wouldn't comment on whether it had anything to do with the video.

We called Winchester's home early this morning as her phone number was being passed around the Internet, hoping to reach her before her lines clogged. A woman who sounded much like the woman in the video answered with "House of Pizza, how may I help you?" When asked if Erica Winchester lived at the address she angrily declared, "All sorts of people work here, this is a pizza parlor," and hung up. Clearly she'd already been been inundated with anonymous prank calls.
Wow, looks like the USPS has their own Stu Jackson.

I have a theory on the reason why he didn't press charges and why he got fired. I might be thinking too much into this but he might be in this country illegally

I have a theory on the reason why he didn't press charges and why he got fired. I might be thinking too much into this but he might be in this country illegally

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You can't work for a federal government agency if you're illegally here. I think the government would know before you started the job. 
grin.gif

You can't work for a federal government agency if you're illegally here. I think the government would know before you started the job. 
grin.gif

I could just be really naive, but he'd have to have forge some serious documents to get a job working for USPS if he is here illegally.

Maybe he doesn't have the money to pursue the case. Maybe he realizes that he was rightfully fired (based on sources saying he was fired not because of this incident, but because he just didn't do the job well), and drawing more attention to this situation will compromise whatever he has going on with his life now. Maybe he worried that his name becoming public given the particulars of his situation wasn't ideal.There could be a lot of reasons why he didn't want to press charges.

I could just be really naive, but he'd have to have forge some serious documents to get a job working for USPS if he is here illegally.

Maybe he doesn't have the money to pursue the case. Maybe he realizes that he was rightfully fired (based on sources saying he was fired not because of this incident, but because he just didn't do the job well), and drawing more attention to this situation will compromise whatever he has going on with his life now. Maybe he worried that his name becoming public given the particulars of his situation wasn't ideal.There could be a lot of reasons why he didn't want to press charges.

Back
Top Bottom