Crazy lady flips out on black USPS worker

Damn, And he took all that from her?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

He also takes an L.

i would have thought about punching him the face too if he wouldn't give me my mail back or take back a piece of mail that didn't belong to me....but is hitting a postal worker a felony?

i would have thought about punching him the face too if he wouldn't give me my mail back or take back a piece of mail that didn't belong to me....but is hitting a postal worker a felony?

so where does this take place? someone mentioned Massachusetts i think but I wanted to confirm this.

im just interested because I'm lookin to get work up there so I wanted to know if mass is bad with the racism compared to say...nyc
nerd.gif

so where does this take place? someone mentioned Massachusetts i think but I wanted to confirm this.

im just interested because I'm lookin to get work up there so I wanted to know if mass is bad with the racism compared to say...nyc
nerd.gif

1. When signing for certified mail, as long as the signer has not opened or damaged the letter/package and the mail carrier still has the card the person signed, the carrier can take the letter back. The person doesnt need to have a reasonable reason for changing their mind about receiving it. If for what ever reason (like the dude in this video) doesn't not want to take it back, the letter can be put back in any mail box with the words "refuse" written on the front of it. There really shouldn't be any reason why he wouldn't take it back. unless there are special instructions concerning the type of letter/information it is. It gets technical when it comes to stuff like court documents, a summons, etc. Simple delivery of that is a special case all in itself.

2. Its a federal offense to harass a US mail carrier, physically or verbally.

The mail carrier will be questions on why he didnt take the letter back (which is basically not even a big issue).

All the woman had to do is put in any mail box now she could and will be charged (regardless of the dudes legal being here).

SMH

1. When signing for certified mail, as long as the signer has not opened or damaged the letter/package and the mail carrier still has the card the person signed, the carrier can take the letter back. The person doesnt need to have a reasonable reason for changing their mind about receiving it. If for what ever reason (like the dude in this video) doesn't not want to take it back, the letter can be put back in any mail box with the words "refuse" written on the front of it. There really shouldn't be any reason why he wouldn't take it back. unless there are special instructions concerning the type of letter/information it is. It gets technical when it comes to stuff like court documents, a summons, etc. Simple delivery of that is a special case all in itself.

2. Its a federal offense to harass a US mail carrier, physically or verbally.

The mail carrier will be questions on why he didnt take the letter back (which is basically not even a big issue).

All the woman had to do is put in any mail box now she could and will be charged (regardless of the dudes legal being here).

SMH

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Racist rant haunts actress[/h1] [h2]Video berating mailman goes viral on Youtube[/h2]
By Jessica Heslam and Dave Wedge
Saturday, November 13, 2010 - Updated 3 hours ago

A Hingham actress with a history of legal scrapes was holed up in her home last night under police watch after her shocking racist rant on a black postman was caught on camera and became an Internet sensation.

Erika Winchester, a 60-year-old off-Broadway songbird, has been besieged with harassing phone calls, according to police, and cyber threats since the video went viral.

“Because of the attention that this has gotten in the media, we feel she needs to have protection over there right now,

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Racist rant haunts actress[/h1] [h2]Video berating mailman goes viral on Youtube[/h2]

A Hingham actress with a history of legal scrapes was holed up in her home last night under police watch after her shocking racist rant on a black postman was caught on camera and became an Internet sensation.

Erika Winchester, a 60-year-old off-Broadway songbird, has been besieged with harassing phone calls, according to police, and cyber threats since the video went viral.

“Because of the attention that this has gotten in the media, we feel she needs to have protection over there right now,

Originally Posted by sreggie101

nerd.gif
This happened in Hingham, MA.

I live in MA, and people can be pretty racist depending on the area. I can't wait to hop out of this state.

nerd.gif

I live in MA, and people can be pretty racist depending on the area. I can't wait to hop out of this state.

So he gets fired and she gets away with it and gets personal police protection??
Why would he not press charges? Someone must have scared the @%%@ out of him.

So he gets fired and she gets away with it and gets personal police protection??
Why would he not press charges? Someone must have scared the @%%@ out of him.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

wrong, that is not even what I meant. African Americans hold a different point of view in regards to race than Africans (Yes, the mailman is most likely African). Clearly if this involved the average African American black dude, the situation would have a different outcome. I just don't see the average black dude sitting there and taking that kind of verbal abuse.

mlk480dotearth.jpg

Originally Posted by HigherGround

wrong, that is not even what I meant. African Americans hold a different point of view in regards to race than Africans (Yes, the mailman is most likely African). Clearly if this involved the average African American black dude, the situation would have a different outcome. I just don't see the average black dude sitting there and taking that kind of verbal abuse.

mlk480dotearth.jpg

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

[h1][/h1]

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

[h1][/h1]

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

nerd.gif

Well in Hingham they are more trying to get rid of the minority. They buy house and flip them so the middle class cant afford them. !%*$@ crazy. 

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

nerd.gif

Well in Hingham they are more trying to get rid of the minority. They buy house and flip them so the middle class cant afford them. !%*$@ crazy. 

wow thats pretty crazy. Dude took it better than I would, thats for sure. Broad would of got Falcon punched with the quickness. 

wow thats pretty crazy. Dude took it better than I would, thats for sure. Broad would of got Falcon punched with the quickness. 

Back
Top Bottom