Crazy lady flips out on black USPS worker

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... Let me take my +*+ to sleep. I'm heated
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Funny thing is some of the things that she said have been stated here on NT before.

laugh.gif
Funny thing is some of the things that she said have been stated here on NT before.

I am usually nonchalant about racism/race and things of that sort cuz I just can't relate to it (It is an American thing)
laugh.gif
, but this is just beyond what I can muster.

She is lucky the mailman was African and did not actually care for the nonsense she is spitting out, this would have been a different situation if this was a real African American.
Damu, guy your comment makes you sound stupid dawg. 

I am usually nonchalant about racism/race and things of that sort cuz I just can't relate to it (It is an American thing)
laugh.gif
, but this is just beyond what I can muster.

She is lucky the mailman was African and did not actually care for the nonsense she is spitting out, this would have been a different situation if this was a real African American.
Damu, guy your comment makes you sound stupid dawg. 

That man wasn't "strong." He was video taping the whole thing and knew the consequences if he acted unfavorably to the business model of the post office. He was more cautious than anything. They probably fired him for recording it which is a violation of policy within usps. That still doesn't negate the fact that she was inappropriate in her own conduct. Best believe if someone calls me anything racist that I'm going to aim for the fence, off the camera. I used to work for a reputable communications company and did door to door collections work. Whenever someone insulted me for trying to collect on their delinquent account, I'd snap back in a very sarcastic and calm manner then I'd walk away. There are ways to make people VERY irate. Equivalent to slapping them in the face, with a fly swatter.

That man wasn't "strong." He was video taping the whole thing and knew the consequences if he acted unfavorably to the business model of the post office. He was more cautious than anything. They probably fired him for recording it which is a violation of policy within usps. That still doesn't negate the fact that she was inappropriate in her own conduct. Best believe if someone calls me anything racist that I'm going to aim for the fence, off the camera. I used to work for a reputable communications company and did door to door collections work. Whenever someone insulted me for trying to collect on their delinquent account, I'd snap back in a very sarcastic and calm manner then I'd walk away. There are ways to make people VERY irate. Equivalent to slapping them in the face, with a fly swatter.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

laugh.gif
I mean, most of these dudes be on /b/. But damn it felt like she was talking directly to me.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

laugh.gif
I mean, most of these dudes be on /b/. But damn it felt like she was talking directly to me.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

that lady is foul, but on the same token, this mail man is definitely provoking her
How the hell did he provoke her to do all that? Come on guy.

Originally Posted by BTK

that lady is foul, but on the same token, this mail man is definitely provoking her
How the hell did he provoke her to do all that? Come on guy.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

mass is really bad with the racism. why did he get fired tho?

im gonna need you to elaborate, because my black %$@ will be looking for a job up there after i graduate
nerd.gif

i've heard something like this before, but at the same time there are racists even in nyc.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

mass is really bad with the racism. why did he get fired tho?

im gonna need you to elaborate, because my black %$@ will be looking for a job up there after i graduate
nerd.gif

i've heard something like this before, but at the same time there are racists even in nyc.

Back
Top Bottom